Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shafer1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 10:05 AM
    A Cartoon movie with a bunch of famous cartoon cameos
    I might be crazy but I'm curious if anyone remembers a movie that is an adventure film I believe with a bunch of different cartoon cameos in it like the ninja turtles, mickey mouse, bugs bunny, and all sorts of other characters, I'm pretty sure its not roger rabbit or the south park imagination land but if this sounds familiar to anyone please help me out with the name of the movie, or it might have even just been a show, or some more details that I can search for it
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 19, 2008, 10:09 AM

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Dec 19, 2008, 10:23 AM
    I didn't think the Ninja Turtles were in Who Framed Roger Rabbit? And I think the movie I'm thinking of is all cartoon, but I might be wrong, ill have to watch roger rabbit again

Dec 21, 2008, 01:03 PM

Just figured it out if people are reading this, its Cartoon All-Stars to the rescue
    Seal87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 10:57 PM
    There Was Cool World in 1992. I love cartoon cameos. They just thrill me. I like to watch Drawn together for that purpose, and wouldn't ever let the TV remain a minute on the ACLU cartoon (Family Guy) if they didn't have them. Robot Chicken has a lot too. But sometimes they don't do anything about a cartoon, since it's really not drawn. In the older times, they didn't have problems crossing over as much as now, where they don't like acknowledging each other. DC and Marvel require a dimensional rift to get together, but a long time ago, you could see Donald Duck along with other cartoons, but now only in Disney. Well there was that thing where Walt Disney worked for another company and they stole his bunny, but I knew some smart arse would be bringing that up if I didn't. :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

80s cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for months, and I cannot think of the title of this movie I watched as a kid. I remember very few details. First, it came in a teal box. I think the characters have leaves on their heads. The only scene I remember is of the characters running across a rope to cross a...

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

Old cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

Please! I am trying to find a cartoon movie that I think was made in the late 1980 to early 90s. All I remember is a character whom I think was "Obie" and he was stuck I a different land and had to face different creatures. The music in the movie sounded like Pink Floyd. Please if anyone has any...

View more questions Search