Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 04:56 AM
    No change in awareness during anethstehsia
    Iyesterday I got my impacted molars removed and like all the others I took 2 pills and the laughing gas yet I was still just as alert and awake as a was before the whole thing started
    ? Is that normal also they had to use more painkillers because I could still feel a lot I'm thunking I have a high tolerency to both the gas and pills or is that wrong?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 19, 2008, 05:24 AM

Nothing wrong with that, 7054l. Its like you said, you have a high tolerance and that is just your physiogamy. I, for one, fall asleep while having work done in my mouth. Some of the best naps I have ever had have been in the dentist chair LOL. In fact, they have a problem keeping my mouth open to do work and usually have to nudge me a lot or use props.
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 09:13 AM

Yes when I had it done they had to give me extra pain killers so I wouldent feel it -_- oh nitros smells like mint but yeah I no change and I breathed it in for like 20 min and they just gave up and the pills did nothing to calm me down and I could feel the vidbrations and the turning of my head when they went to use a chisel... guhhh I'm going to have nightmars

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conscious Awareness [ 6 Answers ]

Here's the occurrence: Imaging a living room set that has three couches circled around a coffee table. One morning I'm there. My girlfriend comes out into her living room in her robe and sits down on a couch directly across from where her step father was sitting on the opposite couch. She tucks...

Breast cancer awareness [ 8 Answers ]

Is anyone aware that anti-perspirant deodorants cause or contribute to the rise in breast cancer cases? Some (probably drug companies) have denied that there is any connection but there is a growing number of health professionals that believe that there is a definite link between breast cancer and...

Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week [ 8 Answers ]

"Our event is actually a defense of Muslims," Horowitz stated. "The Islamofascists have killed 200,000 moderate Muslims in Algeria - they're killing, slaughtering moderate Muslims in the Sudan and Afghanistan," so left-wing opponents "cooked up this lame ad." However, Ibrahim Hooper,...

Breast awareness [ 1 Answers ]

I'm nearly 51 years of age, but I've just noticed that my nipples have suddenly turned an almost black colour, when I always have had very pink nipples. Should I be worried? I have in the past have lumps removed from each breast which were non-malignant. I always breastfeed my 5 children and did...

View more questions Search