Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Jul 13, 2006, 12:19 PM
    How many have have ever seen a UFO?
    By UFO I mean a craft that you could not explain away as being simply an atmospheric anomally, or some high-tech government experiment or hallucination.

BTW
    One explanation given by the scientists to a aperson who was chased down the highway by a UfO was that what he had observed was the planet Venus! LOL
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2006, 12:22 PM
    None seen here. Nor by anyone I know.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2006, 05:55 PM
    Never seen any here myself.

But here in Canada the other week on the Space Channel, they had a documentary on UFO's in Canada (and the USA). Starting from after WW2 to the present.

Quite an interesting documentary.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2006, 10:22 PM
    Yes I have. As a matter of a fact I saw the same UFO that a lot of other people saw. It was a mass sighting. If you go to this link you will see it too.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page477.html
    -

Jul 14, 2006, 10:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainForest
    Never seen any here myself.

But here in Canada the other week on the Space Channel, they had a documentary on UFO's in Canada (and the USA). Starting from after WW2 to the present.

Quite an interesting documentary.

I have seem many documentaries and viewed many pictures taken by those who happened to have a camera on hand when they saw the UFO. I personally saw one in Miami Florida one foggy night while I was waiting for the bus on the remote outskirts of the city. Very disturbing experience!

BTW
    Did you see see film "Signs"? The adults in that picture were portrayed as being more frightened than the kids who took the whole UFO and alien invasion thing in stride.Very funny to see two grown men, Mel Gibson ans Joaquin Phoenix sitting between two kids sweating and seemingly petrified by fear while the kids described the possibilities that might turn to reality. I don't know if Mel Gibson was trying to make a joke but it came across that way to me. LOL
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jul 14, 2006, 03:01 PM
    Yeah I have seen a few. One night they came to my house and we played poker. I won of course, however they did pretty well for being first timers. We had a sleep over and watched e.t. aliens(only got through half they were really scared), and mork and mindy reruns(boy they miss robin, apparently they were gradeschool mates, go figure!) After the movies, they asked me if I ever saw big foot, apparently that is there equivalent to our aliens, I told them no, but I heard it lived in Minnesota wilderness. They had a lot of questions about our life, I told them everything. The questions were, if I can remember correctly, what's up with brittney marrying kevin, why did jessica and nick break up, and the one they were really stumped on what ever happened to Dave Chappelle. Of course I guided my extraterrestrial buddies through their quandries, and they kindfully thanked me with a moon rock. After all the questions, I was pooped out and we all went to bed. I woke the next morning with a soreness in my buttocks region, don't know what that was all about,probably the nachos, anyway they left before I woke up and the moon rock was on my pillow. They said they would be back, they wrote a note, good hand-writing, but they didn't know when. I was sad at first until I realized I could sell my moon rock on eBay and afford that xbox 360 with the plasma TV combo I have always dreamed of! Thanks Aliens you're welcome back anytime!
    -

Jul 14, 2006, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzkid89
    Yeah I have seen a few. One night they came to my house and we played poker. I won of course, however they did pretty well for being first timers. We had a sleep over and watched e.t., aliens(only got through half they were really scared), and mork and mindy reruns(boy they miss robin, apparently they were gradeschool mates, go figure!) After the movies, they asked me if I ever saw big foot, apparently that is there equivalent to our aliens, I told them no, but I heard it lived in Minnesota wilderness. They had a lot of questions about our life, I told them everything. The questions were, if I can remember correctly, what's up with brittney marrying kevin, why did jessica and nick break up, and the one they were really stumped on what ever happened to Dave Chappelle. Of course I guided my extraterrestial buddies through their quandries, and they kindfully thanked me with a moon rock. After all the questions, I was pooped out and we all went to bed. I woke the next morning with a soreness in my buttocks region, don't know what that was all about,probably the nachos, anyways they left before I woke up and the moon rock was on my pillow. They said they would be back, they wrote a note, good hand-writing, but they didn't know when. I was sad at first until I realized I could sell my moon rock on ebay and afford that xbox 360 with the plasma tv combo I have always dreamed of! Thanks Aliens youre welcome back anytime!
    Interesting experience but how did you manage to get out of your straightjacket in order to post? LOL
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2006, 05:14 PM
    Comment on wizzkid89's post
    Dude! I swear I met up with the same group! They love to play poker but they know what your hand is through ESP! Did you meet SCKORRK? The one that loves to eat cigarette butts?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2006, 05:27 PM
    I seen a ufo. I really did. Honest.
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2006, 05:32 PM
    Comment on Jesushelper76's post
    So tell us about it.

Jul 14, 2006, 05:34 PM
    No I never met sckorrk, and the straightjacket is an easy one, you chose the red pill.lol. Ahh this is fun.
    -

Jul 14, 2006, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    I seen a ufo. I really did. Honest.
    I would like a description in order to make a comparison with the one I saw which was diamond shaped, had lights on its rim which it focused on me. One was white, then green, then red. Then it turned the last one off and turned on the white one toward the direction it was traveling at about maybe 7mph. Toward the Miami airport. Next day its antics at the airport were on the front page which too away any notion I might have had that I imagined the whole thing. Then again maybe I imagined the Newspaper article along with my showing it to a family member, In which case I had no business being out of my cage.
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2006, 08:18 PM
    It was night time. I was walking along the street with a couple of friends. I was on my way home. All of a sudden I seen this huge ship in the sky with many lights. It was bigger then a football field. It was the most amazing experience that I ever experienced. I do not know if anything else happened. All I know is that I felt this AHH, in the site of this ship. It was undescribable how peaceful and light I felt looking up at this ship. Then I got home to tell my parents of the experience. I never forgot the feeling I felt. It was the most positive experience I ever had.

Then I woke up. (: It was quite the dream. Even a day later after having that dream I could still feel the way I felt in the dream. Or was it a dream? HMMMM!

Joe
    -

Jul 14, 2006, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    It was night time. I was walking along the street with a couple of friends. I was on my way home. All of a sudden I seen this huge ship in the sky with many lights. It was bigger then a football field. It was the most amazing experiance that I ever experianced. I do not know if anything else happened. All I know is that I felt this AHH, in the site of this ship. It was undescribable how peaceful and light I felt looking up at this ship. Then I got home to tell my parents of the experiance. I never forgot the feeling I felt. It was the most positive experiance I ever had.

Then I woke up. (: It was quite the dream. Even a day later after having that dream I could still feel the way I felt in the dream. Or was it a dream? HMMMM!

Joe
    Well, if real at least yours was a pleasant experience. I felt as if I was in the presence of something too unearthly for me to feel at ease. It defied gravity in a way that seemed somehow obscene. It's shape was also repulsive since its upper and lower halves were excessively tapered. Too tapered to be a spacecraft depending on lift. To make it even worse, it wasn't metallic but somehow seemed organic and didn't reflect its forward light as metal should. More like something brownish and very massive. Then circular lights it focused on me were too intense to be beautiful. As if they led into some infinite space or else were the distillation of the pureness of the color itself is the best way I can describe them. Each was focused on me for approx. five seconds. I felt like some type of specimen in a petri dish.

I wouldn't want to go through that again.

BTW
    If indeed that craft or whatever it was was under intelligent control whoever controlled it isn't too concerned about our human rights since you don't focus lights on people that way without their permission unless you don't believe they have any rights. Also the antics at the airport where they interfered with air traffic indicates the same.
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2006, 08:50 PM
    http://www.reptoids.com/

Jul 14, 2006, 09:01 PM
    In concern to the website above, it's sad that people smoke pot and use computers
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2006, 09:14 PM
    Sorry, I had to take a wizz but I am back. Actually wizzkid, a lot of well informed people believe that we are not being visited by being from other planets but beings, different life forms, from this planet. They have always been here and may be here after we are gone. By the way, I don't need to smoke weed to consider alternative views. I just happen to think that anything is possible. Later wizz.
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2006, 09:19 PM
    Yes, anything is possible. There are so many unchartered territory that there is a great possibility of other creatures out there existing without our knowledge of it. That is a good theory that the ufo's are actually linked to creatures that are from this very planet.

Joe
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2006, 09:26 PM
    Comment on Jesushelper76's post
    Yes, and much more possible to pull off! Think about it.

Jul 15, 2006, 03:53 AM
    Excuse me this is my fault magprob, I meant that the creator of the sight smoked too much weed not you. Anyway, I did read the majority of stuff on that guys site and it inspired me...

!! BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

From the creators of "The next Alien Invasion" and "Where did I put my P.B. &J?" comes the new idea that is sweeping the country and making evolution obsolete! The Muddies

A story untold throughout the years, but with enough evidence to convince your mamma that they are real are the MUDDIES. It is believed, that long before humans and aliens, after the World had taken shape. Muddies had come to be. CLIMBING out of some water and dirt combo, scientifically called aquamudhumaniod, these people started their own civilization. There lifes can be found everywhere in the dirt all of over the place. Millions of accounts have been made to where people are finding their lost items in the ground or in the dirt. Although no body has been found yet, millions upon billions of people throughout time have not only scene their civlizations all over the world from the caves of Mexico to the Mountains of China, there has been reported sightings of such creatures. It is believed that these people came out like mud and when they died they formed into bones, aka anthromudreminants, these bones are put on display all across the world yet no one believes they exist. Some ask why we still don't have muddies today, and I respond well because the muddies changed over the years because they were being baked in the sun so they had to change into something more practical, or human form. At the exact moment they changed, we started recording history, which also explains why they are not known about. But I always tell them that there is still a chance they exist and they should always be on the lookout for THE MUDDIES

!! Coming to a Science BOOK near you!!

*Any questions concerning the muddies please contact wizzkid for further information on this lost civilization.

My point is simple, they can fabricate history any way they want and make it change to fit their story, but there is just a good a chance of reptoids as muddies, and I created mine in 15 mintues, which means mine is more feasible as it takes up less of your life. I am sad to see you believe in raptoids but if THE MUDDIES doesn't change your view, then I can no longer help here...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search