Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jay_Jay Posts: 74, Reputation: 15

Jul 15, 2006, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzkid89
    In concern to the website above, it's sad that people smoke pot and use computers
    LMFAO ;) !
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2006, 07:57 PM
    Comment on wizzkid89's post
    http://www.parents.org.uk/index.html?products/product_muddies.htm&2
    Quigzo Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2007, 01:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Starman
    By UFO I mean a craft that you could not explain away as being simply an atmospheric anomally, or some high-tech government experiment or hallucination.

BTW
    One explanation given by the scientists to a aperson who was chased down the highway by a UfO was that what he had observed was the planet Venus! LOL
    Hmm sure down the motorway.
    Some 1 else should have saw
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

May 26, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quigzo
    hmm sure down the motorway.
    some 1 else should have saw
    When I drove from Boston to Miami I hit stretches of roads and highways which were virtually isolated late at night. Telling people that they are being chased by the planet Venus just adds more fuel to the suspicion that the government is hiding something.
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2007, 08:51 PM
    In the summer of 1974, my friend and I were backpacking in the mountains of California. We had been climbing a mountain and had almost reached the snow line when we stopped to take a rest. As we were sitting under a huge tree, I started watching a small squirrel dashing around below us as if he was very upset about something. As I sat there watching him, I noticed a deep vibration in my ears. I looked over at my friend and he was grimacing while sticking his finger in his ear as if something was hurting it. At that moment, we both saw what appeared to be an airplane fly down into the canyon below and right into the trees. We both jumped up and watched, waiting to hear a crash and see an explosion. Nothing. It just disappeared into the trees, without a sound.
    We sat back down and began to discuss the probability of that when I felt the vibration again, only this time, really strong. Something made me look into the sky and there, at about a 45 degree angle and probably 300 feet out, was a big, shiney metal object. It looked just like a big chrome cigar floating very, very slowly. It had an electric field all around it that looked just like the mirage you see on the road in the summer time, pulsating.
    As we sat there watching it, I felt the vibration getting stronger and stronger, as if it were mezmerizing me. Suddenly, I felt complete, unbelievable fear, I am not ashamed to admitt. George, my friend, was standing there, waving his hand as if he were trying to make it go away. I could tell it was having a bizarre effect on him. I shook him and screamed, "Let's get the F#@$ out of here. He regained his senses and looking at me in disbelief said, "What?" I repeated my statement and as I was turning to start running down the mountain he said that he wanted to hide and watch it. I just yelled back that if he wanted to, he could but I doubted that anyone could hide from it. I started taking 20 foot leaps in the soft ground, running and leaping towards the bottom of the canyon. George was right behind me.
    We ran untill we were completely breathless. We started walking and by this time the craft was gone. As we discussed how awesome this thing was and wondered what exactly it could be, I felt the strong vibration once again. I looked up and there it was again. We just started running and I remember yelling at George to stop looking at it!
    We ran again until we were out of breath but this time I kept track of it until it had flown around the mountain and out of sight. We stopped and started walking again, picking up our prior conversation exactly where we left off. We walked for about 5 minutes when I felt the vibrations again. I looked over at George and asked, "Is it back?" He shot a quick glance up, then at me, "Yes," he said. I just kept walking and as I looked ahead at the trees and giant rocks and bushes, I will never forget the feeling that overtook me. I felt someone down there, waiting.
    I started to run and we may have run a little ways but, I don't remember anything else. Not until we both came too, lying on the ground, at the bottom of the canyon, feet to feet.
    I raised up to a sitting position, the soles of my shoes snug with the soles of Georges shoes. We both sat up and just looked at each other. It was almost dark. We both looked up, straight above us, very, very high in the sky, were three of them. They were in a triangular formation and suddenly, the one on the bottom right started turning. As it turned, it revealed its true shape. Round and flat. Saucer shaped. The electric field around it started to move really, really fast and then, it just disappeared from sight. The one on the bottom left did the same thing but by this time, I had tears filling my eyes and I could not see too well.
    I was home on leave from the Army at the time and I never saw George again. I have told exactly three people this story in the 33 years since it happened. I swear it is true.
    -

Jul 26, 2007, 07:36 AM
    That's a heck of an experience and one which I would never want o go through. As I said previously, these things, whatever they are, don't really seem to care about human rights.
    Their peekaboo modus operandi, along with their obvious unconcern about how we feel is proof enough for me that they don't mean us well.
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 10:15 PM
    They don't mean us well. I know that in my heart of hearts. Over the years I have come to the conclusion that they are from this planet and remain well hidden, whether it be under sea, under ground or just one click off on the dimension channel.
    I also have a feeling that they will show themselves soon.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 07:23 PM
    I had same experience as magprob in southeast Indiana with my 2 young daughters in the late 70's. I had just brought them home one fall evening from some friends and had just backed into parking space in rural part of county. A light so bright shinned in through the windshield. We were all scared and just set there until it backed away. When it had a good distance from us I took the girls over to the neighbor lady and got her husband to come and to see. We watched them in the sky for about 3 hours. We didn't tell anyone about it for a great long time for fear folks would think we were "off balance" This to is a true story. Although we were scared, I couldn't go away as I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Now every fall I notice in the skys things moving I cant' identify.
    -

Aug 8, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by esquire1
    I had same experience as magprob in southeast Indiana with my 2 young daughters in the late 70's. I had just brought them home one fall evening from some friends and had just backed into parking space in rural part of county. A light so bright shinned in through the windshield. We were all scared and just set there until it backed away. When it had a good distance from us I took the girls over to the neighbor lady and got her husband to come and to see. We watched them in the sky for about 3 hours. We didn't tell anyone about it for a great long time for fear folks would think we were "off balance" This to is a true story. Although we were scared, I couldn't go away as I couldn't beleive what I was seeing. Now every fall I notice in the skys things moving I cant' identify.
    I recently viewed a documentary about UUO Unidentified Underwater Objects
    Which have been seen repeatedly emerging from and entering Earth's seas oceans rivers and lakes. One is even reported to have burst through the northern polar icecap in full view of an American nuclear submarine crew. Recently during a conversation about this matter it was suggested that the military should immediately open fire on these objects. I answered that opening fire would be an unprovoked hostile act. The response was that the ones being hostile are those controlling these objects since their peekaboo antics disturb human society's peace of mind. What is your opinion as to firing upon these things as soon as they appear?
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2007, 08:02 PM
    People sit out in lawn chairs up and down the California coast all hours of the night watching them fly up and out or down into the sea. The news doesn't report it. It's just one of those things no one can really explain.
    I heard many years ago that there is a very large shelf off the coast of Calif. That the navy could take a submarine into a little ways until it got to hairy to navagate. We do not know every thing about our planet as some would imply.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2007, 06:48 AM
    UFO, that is a famous brand of noodle product in Jap, yes I saw it many times, and it tastes great!:D
    -

Aug 9, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    UFO, that is a famous brand of noodle product in Jap, yes I saw it many times, and it tastes great!:D

Especially if cooked by you! : )
    -

Aug 9, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    People sit out in lawn chairs up and down the California coast all hours of the night watching them fly up and out or down into the sea. The news doesn't report it. It's just one of those things no one can really explain.
    I heard many years ago that there is a very large shelf off the coast of Calif. that the navy could take a submarine into a little ways until it got to hairy to navagate. We do not know every thing about our planet as some would imply.

So what's your take on opening fire immediately on these things and on the secrecy based on a supposed public panic reaction?
    wtfury Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Here's a link for you. Check it out, it's a nice video. (And yea may be a fake. Sure would like to know how they did it):
    MySpaceTV: UFOs in Haiti by dummy
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Aug 14, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Magprob, what do you mean they don't wish us well? They could have harmed anyone when they were sighted and didn't. Maybe they are just observing us. Did something make you feel that they are going to harm us? Do you think that time went by when you were at the bottom of that canyon and you think maybe they were examining you and George? How come you never saw him again? Did you ever talk to him about what you saw? Your experience was so engrossing to read. I am curious to understand your thoughts.
    Starman, why do you also believe they are dangerous? How do we attack what we don't even know is really there or understand. That would be worse wouldn't it? Your experience seems that it was life changing. Too bad you were so negatively affected by it, maybe people like you and magprob were supposed to see that and to tell others. Maybe it was for a reason?
    -

Aug 14, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shatteredsoul
    Magprob, what do you mean they don't wish us well? They could have harmed anyone when they were sighted and didn't. Maybe they are just observing us. Did something make you feel that they are going to harm us? Do you think that time went by when you were at the bottom of that canyon and you think maybe they were examining you and George? How come you never saw him again? Did you ever talk to him about what you saw? Your experience was so engrossing to read. I am curious to understand your thoughts.
    Starman, why do you also believe they are dangerous? How do we attack what we don't even know is really there or understand. That would be worse wouldn't it? Your experience seems that it was life changing. Too bad you were so negatively affected by it, maybe people like you and magprob were supposed to see that and to tell others. Maybe it was for a reason?
    Well, the object and whoever or whatever was in control of it didn't care how I felt by having those lights focused on me. Isn't that rather rude? As if I have no right to refuse that kind of thing. No explanations just illuminate him, scare the heck out of him in the process, and go our way attitude? Such behavior if done by one human to another can cause a fight or serious argument-or a lawsuit perhaps for harassment and violation of human right to privacy and to be treated with dignity. Based on that, I came away with the unsettling feeling that something isn't quite right with whatever or whoever is in charge of those things.

Furthermore, its wobbling silent flight pattern was disturbing and its exaggerated diamond-like vertical shape was grotesque--threatening in a way that's hard to explain. It's dim hull color as reflected by the backwash of its forward white light located on what perhaps was a rim, was a sickly organic brown. In short it seemed more organic than machine.
    I also experienced a time discrepancy.

Morning newspaper spoke about UFOs causing havoc at the Miami airport. That was exactly the direction traveled toward after stopping to focus those three l lights on me. That behavior which causes concern to aircraft and airport personnel adds to the suspicion that they aren't too noble of character or else if they are noble, they are in a way that doesn't bode good for mankind since they appear to think we have no basic rights on our own planet.

Actually, I was a fool for allowing that thing to focus those lights on me since I had recently read of people suffering burns when they had UFO lights pointed at them in that way. Instead, and for some reason, I just stood there like an idiot and allowed that thing to do whatever it is it did via those lights. Beautiful though, never have seen such intense colors. Maybe that color is made to mesmerise and keep us from bolting while they proceed with their examination?

Yes, I agree that there has to be a reason. But if those things want us to consider them benign then a major change in their modus operandi is in order. About attacking them. Well, I was asked why doesn't the military immediately open fire when the UFO is sighted. I recall reading that a jet was once sent to intercept and when it got too close to the object its engines shut off and the pilot had to bail out. So maybe that's the reason for the military's hesitancy in engaging these pestiferous things. Also, they don't attack the vessels they hover over or in any way threaten to harm. That too might contribute.

Neither is it certain that opening fire would be effective since their velocity and the way they maneuver is sufficient to evade getting tagged.

In any case, the military and government are said to be in a conspiracy of silence to avoid public panic. Seems like a valid reason but has a certain aura of being far fetched. What is your opinion?

Aug 15, 2007, 07:55 AM
    I don't know that I am qualified to have any such opinion. I have never experienced what you or magprob encountered. I am sure it must have been terrifying to have felt so invaded. I don't know that they understood how you felt. I think they are beyond our realm of understanding, so possibly it didn't occur to them that you were troubled by their presence. I do think that there is so much we don't know and that is fascinating and petrifying at the same time. I feel that my experience with a UFO would be similar to yours. I would be frightened and fearful of what they might do. However, I do think that they are here for a reason and yes, in my mind you were supposed to have that experience. As grotesque and extaordinary as that object was, you did say you have never seen such illuminating colors. It probably was to keep you mesmerized. You also recognize the validity of your experience by what showed up near the Miami airport. At least your encounter makes it seem much more realistice that things like this happen. It has opened my eyes to the endless possibilites and life forms that we have no idea exist.
    Anything that is unknown, is scary. Just like death. Many fear it, because what happens after it is unknown. I think this is very similar. Yes, we have no idea what their intentions are, but I believe that if they wanted to hurt us, they could and would have already. Maybe we are being observed the way we observe animals in the wild. I am sure they feel the same way, except we pluck them out of their surroundings and stick them in a cage to have people pay to look at them. So, people do engage that way. We don't respect nature or animals, and we expect extra terrestrials to give us the respect to keep their distance? I am not trying to get off the subject, just showing that mankind is at fault for the same kind of invasive and terrifying behavior. Not you specifically.
    As far as for the military, I think we would be committing the worst crime of we attacked them. They haven't tried to take over the planet, or to kill people, so let them look. Why should we start something that we have no idea how to engage, and no exit strategy? I think we would be in over our heads and the military knows that . The reason they keep a lid on it, is because they don't want everyone to realize they have no idea how to handle UFO's or whatever is in them. WE don't have the capability to follow them or track them. The pilot whose engined turned off, is a perfect example. Their technology is probably light years away from ours. So to them, we are the animals. Am I making sense?
    I hope you continue to share your story. IT has had an impact on me and created a stir of wonder and excitement in me, and a little fear. I think you can and will affect many others if you realize how much you may change the way people think about our little world. WE are definitely, NOT ALONE. Thanks for responding, and for asking for my opinion. This has been an interesting thread and I hope to hear more.
    -

Aug 15, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Please keep in mind that I am not saying that what I saw was extraterrestrial or extra-dimensional, or paranormal. What I am saying is that I don't know what it was.
    From a religious standpoint it could interpreted as be demonic activity during the last days
    When it was prophesied that Satan would be especially active because his time is getting short.

Physicists might propose an extra-dimensional breach where interaction occurs. After all, the newest idea is that atoms appear and reappear because thery shifting to other dimensions and back to ours serving double triple or who knows how many duties in each.

Yet another idea is that these are extraterrestrial.

Then some have proposed a super civilization somewhere beneath the waves and mention Atlantis.

Yet others say that it can be explained by pre earthquake seismic activities which twist underground minerals causing them to project visual atmospheric phenomenon. In fact, one study positively correlated such activity to reported sightings. Laboratory experiments have shown this to be possible. But this doesn't explain the purposeful maneuvering and intelligent -like activity.

Of all these the one which I tend to believe though I do have a certain amount of reservation--is the religious one. But again I am not sure. But what I would like to make clear is that I am not proposing any of these ideas as the one. I am merely describing what an experience that will forever baffle me.

Aug 16, 2007, 10:08 AM
    OK, I don't really understand what you mean about demonic activity, but I don't believe in Satan. So, maybe that is partly why. It seems as if you are cautious to assume that there were life forms inside of whatever object you saw. I guess it just seemed to be the most plausible idea that came to mmy mind.

As far as another civilization living underneath us, I guess anything is possible. I don't understand how the pre earthquakee seismic activities would affect what you see in Miami, but I guess you are exploring all the options.
    I didn't think you were proposing anything, just explaining what you experienced.
    I thought it was an incredible story and I am glad you shared it, regardless of what it was.
    ghostandufolover Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 05:31 PM
    I have seen tons. With my dad, lol. One time we were at taco belll and one ufo showed it underside. It was like that night sun. it was that bright

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search