Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amir4it Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 11:04 PM
    What if community language is my national language
    Australian community language Urdu is my national language.
    Now, please tell me in this case if I want to claim these points[5-Points] what documents are required? Even I am native Urdu speaker.
    deejayxone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 04:59 AM
    The human society is inconceivable without a language?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

What language is this? [ 8 Answers ]

In my college there's a sign on the wall and it says "adelante siempre adelante" I think it latin but I'm not sure. Does anyone know what language it is and what it means?

Language [ 3 Answers ]

What is the correct form of verb to be for the following sentence,"is" or "are"? The public(be)------------- invited to attend the meeting.

What does this mean, what language is it? [ 2 Answers ]

Could someone tell me what the following means, and what language it is in: Ma wo ri nah... ma fi mi kpa I apologize if it is rude or obscene, I have no idea. Thank you. Emma.

First language literacy and second language litera [ 1 Answers ]

What are the differences between first language literacy and second language literacy?

View more questions Search