Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2008, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    ppl?

Me tinks u mean peeps! :D

Yes I think there are some in their 20-30's too.

Oh, good response! Love it! Right, peeps. Too funny - you're on a roll today!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I reclaim LOST French citizenship? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a US citizen. My mother and I were both born in France. I would like to reclaim my LOST french citizenship. My mother is also a US citizen now, but kept up with her family book. Is it possible for me to reclaim French citizenship after about 40 years.. now that were both American citizens? ...

Recover & reclaim freon from ac unit [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I'm a retired engineer and EPA certified Tech II & III , my question pertains to, recovering & reclaiming freon from ac units. Has it changed with the newer freons that are used today? Please refresh my memory on the steps to recover and reclaim freons pertaining to the EPA rules and...

Reclaim money from banks in uk [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the best why to go about reclaiming money from banks in uk for going over drawn or late credit card payments

Reclaim Social Security [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I changed my visa status from F1 to H1-B as of September 29, 2005. Do I need to pay Social security and Medicare taxes for the month of September. I had a talk with my employer as regards this and they claimed that they had deducted above taxes from my salary since I was on H1-b visa for...

View more questions Search