Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bebo5000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 05:27 PM
    How can I make the flash banner linked?
    I have a problem, I made a flash banner, but I don't know how to make it refer to another site, I made the font inside the banner linked, but I want to make the whole banner linked.
    theecho Posts: 59, Reputation: 9

Dec 20, 2008, 08:39 AM
    Create a new symbol that is a button and draw a rectangle the size of your stage with no outline and an alpha of 0. draw another rectangle the size of the canvas on the hit frame. Give the symbol an instance name(for this example I'm naming it "flashlink"). Here is the actionscript you can use.

Code:
    flashlink.onRelease = function () {
    getURL("http://urlyouwant.com")
    }
    Artem Posts: 61, Reputation: 5

Jan 12, 2009, 10:19 AM

If you implement the Flash object into your webpage you could use the standard <a href="#">... </> links.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Flash Action Script-Programming in Flash cs3 professional [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Does anybody know 1. method to creating a folder using Flash action script ? 2.Any good sites to learn Flash action script ? 3.Code to make a button in flash to browse for a image file and then to display its path? Thanks in Advance.. :)

Banner Ads [ 19 Answers ]

Hi all Just wondering what everyone's experience was with banner ads and their success. Has anyone changed one particular thing and found it made all the difference? I work at a youth social website with thousands of members and am looking to crack the American market and need to know all the...

View more questions Search