Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kanar Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 05:23 PM
    How do I know how much $ is on my VS secret reward card
    I have two of the victorias secret "secret reward" cards, but I don't know how to find out how much is on them. I know you can go to the store and ask, but is there anyway I can find out through the computer? I can't figure it out. Please help :(
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Dec 18, 2008, 08:18 PM
    There's a toll-free phone number and email address on the information below which is copied and
    Pasted from the Victoria's Secret web site:

Victoria's Secret

GET YOUR FREE SECRET REWARD CARDS
    In stores now with any purchase of $10 or more November 1-30, 2008. Each card is worth $10, $50, $100 or $500. Secret Reward good on your next purchase December 1-24, 2008. Redeemable in select stores, catalogue or online. While supplies last. One per client, per day. Some restrictions apply.

You've received this message because you've registered or accepted our invitation to receive email from Victoria's Secret, or you've made a purchase from VictoriasSecret.com. If you no longer wish to receive product offer emails from us, please click here. This is a product offering from VictoriasSecret.com, 8655 East Broad St, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068. If you have any questions, email [email protected] or call 1.800.970.1109 (outside the U.S./Canada, dial 937.438.4197). © 2008 Victoria's Secret. All rights reserved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reward offered! [ 11 Answers ]

This is an off-the-wall question. There is a song on the 1993 NBA Championship video featuring the Chicago Bulls. The songs starts when the Bulls and Suns are about to start their series. It's a mix between an Enya song and an instrumental. But it's NOT Enya. I have no idea what does that song....

I got my judgement reward what can I do now? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I just get my judgement reward on the mail today about my claimed last 2 months ago. And I went to the dependants to claimed my reward he said wait until 30 days upon the letter. Is that true that I need to wait for 30 days to collect my reward money? This is regarding to my small...

Bank reward (interest) for referring a friend [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, If you file 1040NR, can you exclude the reward for referring a friend to the Bank from Income? This is reported on 1099-INT as interest, account type gift/reward. Or do you have to include it as taxable interest. Thanks, Tanya

Dissertation tittle based on peformance management and reward [ 1 Answers ]

I want to do my dissertation on performance management and reward but I am stuck on choosing an original dissertation tittle. Please can you help me out and give me some ideas for dissertation tittles and topics:confused:

View more questions Search