Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vedamoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 05:04 PM
    80's kids movie where toys are alive, but have to freeze around humans
    This was an 80's kids movie. It may have even been TV only. Toys in this house are alive, but, no human can see them moving or they basically die/ turn into regular toys. I think we recorded it off TV as kids, now I want my kids to see it. Hope you can help! :)
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Dec 21, 2008, 02:34 AM
    "The Secret Life of Toys" (?) Here's a plot summary

Rugby the Tiger hears that it's Christmas time again. He remembers that last year, he was the new toy. So he thinks he has to be it again. He goes to the living room to get into Jamie's box, because Jamie got him last year. The other toys know that if a toy get's caught out of place, they'll get frozen forever (in Layman's terms DIE!) Mew Mouse goes to help Rugby. Rugby keeps on making fun of Mew because he's a cat-nip toy for the family cat, Weegie. Apple (who was replaced by Raisin during the show), Belmont (who was replaced by Hortense in the show), Bleep, and Cruiser go on an emergency rescue mission. Rugby get's into Jamie's box, he finds a doll known as Meteora, the Queen of the Asteroids. Rugby finally finds out that Apple was the Christmas toy before him, and Meteora is the Christmas toy after him. On their way back to the play room, Mew accidentally get's left behind and get's frozen because he got caught by Jamie and Jesse's parents. Rugby goes to Weegie's cat-bed to try to tell Mew that he was sorry for never thanking him for being his friend, and that he kept on making fun of him telling him that he smells funny. Mew then wakes, and so do the other toys that got frozen a long time ago. The next day, the toys welcome the new coming toys to the playroom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I am 30 years old and am trying to remember the name of a movie I remember watching as a child. I think it must have been mid or late 80's and was on TV. It had to do with a little girl who had a sick grandmother. She passed through her mirror into a magical world where these doll like...

Kids 80's movie I think [ 1 Answers ]

OK here it goes all I can rememeber is about this movie is there's a dog with a cone collar and kids making faces with their hands and when they get hit on the back their faces stay that way. HELP!!

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Knowing my luck Im not going to be able to get an answer, but here it is anyways: In the beginning of the movie it was a boy and a girl and they get the larger dolls with short curly hair and then the kids hug them the dolls come to life. Then the dolls and the kids both go into the mirror into...

View more questions Search