Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sphinx_k28 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2006, 06:31 AM
    80's cartoon title
    I'm remembering a cartoon I watched in the early 80's but can't remember the title.

I was about a village of fairies or sprits that was having a festival (I think) and there was a dancer (name was something like rose or lilly maybe) She was supposed to preform at this festival.
    And there was some evil guy that lived in the forrest above the village who captured her, but she wouldn't dance for him.
    I also seem to remember something about a mud fight or that the evil guy threw mud or something like that.

Any help would be appricaited! :)
    Tionna Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 09:01 AM
    I'm pretty sure that would be Rose Petal Place. One of my favs.

Nov 21, 2006, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tionna
    I'm pretty sure that would be Rose Petal Place. One of my favs.
    No I don't think that was it. I remember that show and this one was definitely a different character and had a evil mud slinging guy in it, not a spider. Thanks though!

Anyone else?
    haysteria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 02:25 AM
    This is a little delayed... but, I defintely know that it's CHARMKINS. I know that specific episode... the little dancer was in white with blonde curls and she definitely wouldn't dance for that guy! Anyhow, phew... glad I could answer that. Tata!
    haysteria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 02:29 AM
    I meant pink! The dancer wore pink and her name was lady slipper! Does that ring a bell? Google it! Bye bye!
    weetieweet Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sphinx_k28
    I'm remembering a cartoon I watched in the early 80's but can't remember the title.

I was about a village of fairies or sprits that was having a festival (i think) and there was a dancer (name was something like rose or lilly maybe) She was supposed to preform at this festival.
    And there was some evil guy that lived in the forrest above the village who captured her, but she wouldn't dance for him.
    I also seem to remember something about a mud fight or that the evil guy threw mud or something like that.

Any help would be appricaited! :)
    Maybe it's ferngulli...
    Laurieucr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 09:31 PM
    The name of the show was Lady Lovelylocks! They lived in this crazy castle that could move up and down right? And she had weird weseal things with long tails that lived in her hair.

Hope that helps

Jan 20, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by haysteria
    i meant pink! the dancer wore pink and her name was lady slipper! does that ring a bell? google it! bye bye!
    Oh my goodness! Yes that was it!! Thank you so much!! :)
    Laurieucr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 06:52 PM
    No prob. Man I think I still have one of the dolls packed up somewhere.

She had purple and blue friends. And they all had weasel things in their hair, and they could talk!

In retrospect. That is really creepy.. . And bad hygiene.

Glad I could be of service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Help WIth an 80's HBO Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie I remember was a cartoon Japanese style movie. I remember seeing it on HBO almost 17 to 18 years ago. At the beginning there was a mother pegasus on a cloud with her babies. Soemehow one of the babies ended up on earth where he came to a young woman and believe there was a black cat....

Once upon a time 70/80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a cartoon from the 70/80's I believe it's called Once upon a time. There is a little girl with blonde hair and she falls down a wishing well after a frog.

Need help with 80s cartoon title... [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: I remember watching this cartoon when I was little (80s) about a group of animals in a forest. They all talked (of course). I remember one of the animals was blue (possibly a squirrel) and one of the other animals (possibly a squirrel, too) was madly in love with him. He was trying to...

Need help with 80's title [ 2 Answers ]

K I looking for a movie, I am sure it wasn't well known. I believe it would have been from the early 80's. A group of either British or Australian kids (just remember they had accents) find a baby in a remote cabin in the woods. They take turns caring for the baby while still trying to keep up...

View more questions Search