Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet20 Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2008, 12:24 PM
    Parking tickets
    What happens if I have unpaid parking tickets in California? Is there payment options or community service
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2008, 12:26 PM

Normally they will do one of several things.

1. set up payments with the court
    2. set up payments with the court while on probation
    3. use a private probation company that collects the fines for them.
    4. turn them over to a collection agency

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parking tickets [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a statue of limitations on non-moving violations? I have been told that there is a SOL on anything except murder, I am talking about parking tickets that are 15 years old. Thank you:

501(c)(3) Free Tickets [ 1 Answers ]

Are members of a 501(c)(3) board allowed to receive free tickets to events that the charity is charging others to attend?

Football tickets [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I don't know if anyone can help me. Ive tried getting tickets to a football game but they sold out. I have found a website where people can sell their tickets but the tickets have that persons name on them. Will it be OK to buy the ticket even if its got someone else's name on it or will I be...

Changing license plate and parking tickets [ 2 Answers ]

HELP HELP HELP I have gotten many parking tickets and cannot afford to pay them off. After about 5 tickets the city puts a boot on the tire of the car, Then I will be stationary until I pay all my tickets plus the amount to get the boot taken off. That would come out to be around $900.00. I...

View more questions Search