Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 18, 2008, 09:33 AM
    Why do people have no concept of other people's time?
    ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!

Why do people persist in believing that they can get a transcript just by asking on the phone?

Why do they think it can be done in 5 minutes for them, just because they want it RIGHT NOW?

Why do they think they should be given information that is on a transcript without paying their bills?

Why do they wait until the last minute to even REQUEST a transcript, when they MUST have known prior to a week before they start that they were going to go back to school sometime soon?

WHY?
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2008, 09:47 AM

Because people are selfish idiots on the most part!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2008, 10:37 AM

And I guess you want a answer right now too?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 18, 2008, 10:44 AM

Nah, take your time.

I'm just really frustrated with the "right now" generation, who thinks that I can drop everything and that they're the ONLY person who needs something from me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2008, 12:45 PM

Tell me about it, I get customers who call at 8 or 9 in the morning and get really mad if I can't get to their office by noon, They care less I have a day planned and often plan two days ahead or more.
    princessdiana28 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 09:14 PM

We are a microwave generation... they want something and in 30 seconds they want to hear the ding that signals it is ready. Be patient with them though. It is really funny when people get irate and you get nicer! It makes them so mad they will sometimes hang up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Time to meet new people [ 4 Answers ]

Well, much of the advice that is given, is to go out and do things and meet new people. I can completely understand how that definitely will make a difference in getting over a relationship, however, there isn't very much time for me to do so. I work much of the day time (1pm-10pm) and only have...

Looking for average time people are on clomid [ 4 Answers ]

Getting ready to start first cycle of clomid and am just wondering the average number of tries before success?

Marrying 2 people at the same time [ 11 Answers ]

I'm bi and I'm dating my girlfriend and we want to get married. But first we want to know CAN SHE MARRY HER BOYFRIND TOO? CAN I MARRY MY BOYFRIEND TOO? IS IT ILLEGAL? AND CAN WE MARRY OUR BOYFRINDS AND OUR BOYFRIENDS TOO?:cool:

Is there such a thing as loving two people at the same time? [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible that you could be in Love with both your husband and ex?:confused:

View more questions Search