Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slsetiaw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 07:56 AM
    Getting into Harvard Business School?
    Hi,

I am a Canadian Engineer who would like to apply to HBS. I am very worried that my GPA is not good enough for them to even consider me. The overall 4 years gives me a GPA lower than 3.0, but I have not written my GMAT yet. I intend on doing well, and have as my goal to rank in the 99th percentile. Do my marks limit my chance of getting in?

Thanks,
    Steph
    kurtwz Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 03:34 PM

If you'd score in the 99th on the GMAT, I'd say you have a very good chance. Also, I know HBS values diversity in their student body very highly. Try to include something in your life that makes you rich as a person--a hobby, interest, philanthropic venture, athletic competition, etc. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get into Harvard Business School [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a sophomore in college and will be finishing my AA degree with about a 3.5 GPA this Spring. I'll be transferring to a state university and after getting my BA in Business, I'd like to apply to either Harvard Business and/or Sloan. However, I'm a little uninformed as to how I would...

Probability school of business [ 1 Answers ]

A survey of undergraduate students in the School of Business at Northern University revealed the following regarding the gender and majors of the students: Major Gender Accounting Management Finance Total Male 100 150 50 300 Female 100 50 50 200 Total 200 200 100 500 a. What is the...

Transcripts from a closed business school [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find my transcripts to a business school that closed?

Praxis Business School [ 1 Answers ]

:) Hello every one! Has any body any idea anything about the "Praxis Business School" recently opened this year in Kolkata that too I heard very near to IIM, Kolkata..?

View more questions Search