Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    derslr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2008, 01:59 AM
    Background check
    [i would like to know where I could find the best place to do a background check on someone
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2008, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by derslr View Post
    [i would like to know where i could find the best place to do a background check on someone

Private investigator - I assume you realize you can't access anyone else's records unless there are special circumstances.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2008, 11:17 AM

What type of check do you want, the best check is one from the police department

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Background Check? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I have a theft charge. I got defered ajudification if that's how you spell it well that means I never get convicted charged and it will only say pending for a year then dismissed for two years then completely gone after 3 years. But I Want a job and I am not sure what will come up when they...

Background check ? [ 1 Answers ]

Would a felony be in a background check today if it happened in the state of PA in 2002.

Background check [ 3 Answers ]

I am curious can you pass a background check, if you are under 18?

Background check [ 4 Answers ]

I was arrested for theft of items that came to a total of $210. It was a misdomenor (sp) I went to my first court date and the judge entered a plea of not guilty for me, I go back to court next week. My question is, I am starting a new job and they will be running a background check, will this show...

View more questions Search