Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Dec 17, 2008, 12:51 PM
    Old books from the 70's-80's
    I've been looking for awhile with no luck and cannot remember the name of the book. When I was in elementary our class always checked these books out. They were a series of books on urban legends, ufo's and all that fun stuff. The books were hardcover, white borders on the books I believe and the books were full of pictures. The books were thin and tall, not like most hardcovers. They were old but we had fun looking at them. Any suggestions would help.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2008, 01:14 PM

Sounds like maybe some series that a company like Time Life or
    Readers Digest would do.
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Dec 17, 2008, 01:18 PM

It did look a lot like a time life book but it was too campy to be. It was more like an unsolved mystery vibe to it.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2008, 04:59 PM

It may be Doring kindersley books

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's books [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a book with a large (two page) illustration of many little children sitting at a very large table eating a very large breakfast. I don't know the name of the book or the story line. That picture is all we remember. Some of the children are eating, some are running around and some...

80's 70's sci-fi film [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All, Can you help?:confused: :confused: I am trying to remember a 80's possible late 70's sci-fi film. I can remember the start where it showed a Kevin Costner look a like building a robot, like you see him cutting metal and the robot looks just like him, but blinks really slowly...

I think 80's but possibly 70's. [ 1 Answers ]

I keep remembering this movie, and thought it was called "The Quest" but when I type it into the internet, I get nothing, so here goes... There is a boy who hangs around this pond/waterhole, and around the same time every day he notices (with dramatization, of course) massive bubbles come up...

70's or 80's TV [ 2 Answers ]

For God's sake help me here. I was talking to my wife about a TV show that I had seen, but she thinks I am nuts. It is a movie about 2 kids that run away from home. They hide out in a museum and live there. I remember it was an older sister and her brother. The brother took a bath in the...

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search