Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msdonna247 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2006, 04:32 PM
    Should I be worried
    My Question I'm A 41 Year Old Female I Came On My Cycle June 28 And I Went Off July 3 From July 5 Until Now I Been Spotting And Little Heavy . This Never Happen And I'm A Lil Scared Is It Normal.:(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 12, 2006, 04:35 PM
    Yes, dear, at our age (I am 41 almost 42) it is normal. Nothing to worry about. Keep me posted and let me know if you have any other questions or any other symptoms.
    Expert

Jul 12, 2006, 04:39 PM
    I should also ask you if you are on any kind of birth control, if wo what kind and how long?

Are you sexually active?

Sorry if it embarrasses you, but to give you a good answer I need to know as much as possible.

Jul 13, 2006, 06:53 AM
    Thank You For Answering. No I'm Not On Any Kind Of Birth Control.my Tubes Have Been Tied For 13 Years. Now Far As Sex I Had Sex Once After I Stop My Cycle.just This Morning Im Not Spotting Anymore It Came Back On So You Can Say That In A 2 Week Time Im Back On Again.:(
    Expert

Jul 13, 2006, 07:25 AM
    I do not believe this is unusual for your age, (remember we are getting close to menapause) but I believe a visit to the doctor would ease your mind tremendously.

Jul 13, 2006, 07:41 AM
    Thank You Very Much For Responding And For The Advice You Have A Blessed Day.
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Dec 18, 2007, 07:29 AM
    I am 49 and have always had regular cycles . This month I had some light cramping and one day of spotting . I figure it is menopause. Last night after an oral orgasm had spotting and some cramping. My question is will my period come and go or will I stay on a schedule. I am not on the pill but use protection. But sporadic spotting is a problem for intimacy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried... [ 14 Answers ]

I have been really stressed out lately and I am findind myself unable to go to bed until the early hours of the morning (even thiugh I am tired) and I am not able to eat properly either. At times I feel sick (but never am sick). Yesterday I went to work (on an empty stomach) as I just wasn't...

Worried. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Am a guy of 22 and at ma age I don't have a beard and there are no sign it would *** out in the next year,it worries me to c people below ma age wit beard and wit this I look younga than them,is there anytin I can do or use? I look a bit younga than ma age and very soon I'll be graduating...

I'm worried! [ 14 Answers ]

My dog is to skinny... I have German Shep she's about 14yrs latly she's been having problems walking up & down the stairs... and when I take her for a walk she falls behind.. wobbly when she walks.. and today she only ate one bowl of food... Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Worried Mom [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter is dating a guy from another state. He comes here on week ends and she talks to him all the time on the phone. He doesn't have a cell but uses his mothers. When he comes here she pays for everything but denies it when I ask her. She says he pays but I know for sure she does. She is...

View more questions Search