Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keeshei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Trying to get pregnant
    Imy husband and I have been trying to have a baby together for the past 6months but every momnt my period come is it because we are too anxious or is it because I can't conceive
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2008, 09:06 AM

It can take healthy couples up to a year (or more) to conceive. So try and relax.
    Have you gone to your doctor and got the all clear? Just a general health exam?
    Also, are you tracking your cycles? Knowing when you are most fertile?
    If you aren't already - start taking prenatal vitamins. Your body needs the extra folic acid.

Good Luck.
    Saibasu Posts: 52, Reputation: -2

Dec 17, 2008, 04:24 PM

Even with perfect timing you only have somewhere around a 30 percent chance, and only a doctor can determine if you are unable to conceive, just give it time.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Dec 17, 2008, 04:42 PM

Stop trying sssooooo hard after I stopped trying I got pregnant
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Dec 17, 2008, 04:44 PM
    Oh and try not to pee after sex and hold your legs up in the air so all the baby batter goes where it needs to lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

my boyfriend and i had sex on the 12th day of my cycle. ( close to ovulation) i had my underwear off and he still had his shorts and underwear on and there was a little wetage i could see through his shorts but nothing big. he then kinda rubbed his penis against my vagina. then soon after we...

View more questions Search