Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YoBitBit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 08:39 AM
    My Tv keeps turning itself on and off
    My TV is only 3 years old. It is from Sony and is 32". It keeps turning itself on and off and then won't come on at all. HELP!!
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2008, 11:57 PM

It's a ghost :)

Have you called the manufacturer? Did you get an extended warranty?
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Dec 18, 2008, 08:54 AM
    If it turns out not to be the TV, have an electrician check your panel box or
    The breakers (some houses/apts. Use fuses). I had such a problem last
    Year and it turned out to be the breaker box which I had to have replaced.
    Could have bought three new tvs for the price of that:)
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Dec 18, 2008, 05:52 PM

It might be as simple as your remote batteries dying also. Trade those out and see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kohler 3 knob shower faucet keeps turning and turning on the hot water. [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 3 knob Kohler shower faucet in my bathroom. The hot water keeps turning and turning and doesn't stop. The water does turn on and off but it also keeps dripping. I have to play with it in order to prevent it from dripping as much as possible. How can I fix this? It is an older type Kohler...

My shower faucet keeps turning and turning. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my shower faucet has to be almost entirely turned around before it comes on. This just happened today. . Only the cold water.. is that a bad valve er something? Thank you in advance:(

How to fix sillcock valve that keeps turning and turning [ 5 Answers ]

Hi , I have searched high and low but can not seem to find anything related to my own problem. I have a sillcok valve that just can not be shut off and with winter coming I am starting to think I will need a plumber but wanted to try myself first. I removed the screw that holds the tap and...

TV keeps turning itself off - why? [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my TV for 3 years, over the last few days it turns itself off. This happens 2-3 times a day, about every 20mins or so. Is it telling me its on its last legs or does anyone think its worth repairing? Does anyone have any answers - caby2

Outside fan not turning [ 4 Answers ]

We have a ~10 yr old AG unit. Seven weeks ago, we noticed the outside unit was running, but the fan was not turning. Oil was added. That worked for several weeks. Last week, the fan stopped again. The tech replaced the fan motor this time. Now, 5 days later, the fan is not turning again. Could...

View more questions Search