Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deshree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2008, 01:58 AM
    A truthful psycic insight
    I seek an insight career wise and will I ever meet a man that will marry me? I sense my soulmate is out there, but how and when exactly will we find each other?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2008, 06:09 AM

What things are you good at?
    You need to focus on something you are good at and enjoy
    Then everything else will fall in place.
    Get out and meet people. A guy isn't going to come knocking at your door. If you don't get out there and socialize it will take longer to run into the right guy. Look in all the right places too because the wrong places will less likely get you Mr. Right.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Dec 19, 2008, 01:34 AM

Just by the by, soulmates and spouses can be two different things. Soulmates may or may not make good spouses, or vice versa.

Anyway, as I read your question, "how and when will we find each other?" I had a very strong intuitive answer pop into my head or heart: "When you stop looking."

Now that's not to say that if you want to find a relationship you shouldn't feel free to do the sensible things one can do to put out feelers to find others who are looking for a relationship, from match.com to whatever else you like. Seek. But stop thinking in terms of the man you have been imagining, stop focusing on the future. Be present and fully savor the blessings of the present. If you meet someone and go on a date, be present. Let go of all the anxieties about where it might go in the future, just learn to fully focus on the person in front of you just in the moment he is there, appreciating his presence in your life in that moment whether it will lead to anything else.

When you learn to do that you will find both the right job and the right person. Or you may discover that you have found happiness and the job and/or person aren't as important to your happiness as you thought anyway. But the answer is, you will find what you want when you stop looking for it. The desire, the wanting it, the wanting it so badly, creates an energy obstacle. Go for a walk in the snow or something like that, and while you are walking in the snow, don't be doing anything but walking in the snow.

Easier said than done, I know. Being present takes practice, but learn to have fun with the practicing, even if you aren't doing it perfectly.

Blessings on your journey.

Alder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Truthful translation [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know, what the written translation of the word "balance" is in Sanskrit?

Was truthful with boyfriend but he can't handle it! [ 4 Answers ]

I been together with my boyfriend for 1 year. We talk about anything and I have never lied and neither has he. Not only is he my man but best friend as well that I love and would like to spend my life with and we have talk about marriage. Recently I told him about something I have done in my...

Is there a psycic out there who will assist me? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there really a psycic who can help me with out me paying 19.95 or anything. I really have a problem I need help with and the last person I was lead to was supposed to just be a normal helpful person and tried to charge me $2,500 to help me. I know there is people out there who can explain some...

Need some truthful perspectives [ 1 Answers ]

I am 33 years old and have been married for almost 3 years, this is my second marriage and I have two children from a previous marriage. My current husband is a good man and I really love him but I don’t feel that he is “in love” with me. I know that he loves and cares for me but I know that he...

Percentrage of truthful breakups [ 9 Answers ]

How many of you have been truthful as to how and why you broke up with someoone?

View more questions Search