Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hoopzgurl0333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Sexual orientation
    Oka so I though I was straight because I have never had feelings for another girl before. Ive been friends with this girl who is lesbian but I have never felt anything for her and we have just been good friends for a long time. But just recently I started talking to this girl who's on then bball team with me and I think I like her. She is bi but I don't know if she likes me like that or not because I'm not like the people she has gone with.. I really don't know what to do.. how do I know if she likes me or not?. im really confused because I've never felt like this for a girl. Help... how can I show her that I like her without actually saying it to her?? Some people say to flirt with her but I don't know like what I should say?? Help me
    skittles001 Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Dec 16, 2008, 09:07 PM

Well if this girl you like is indeed bisexual, then act as you would with other people you liked. Whether it's a female or male, if you have feelings for them then It doesn't matter what gender they are, they are just like everyone else. So if I were you I'd just tell her, or at least hint to her that you like her. Ask her to go hang out with you, How about go see a movie "as friends" so you can get a sense of how she feels about you, if you can become friends. Friends get pretty close and comfortable with each other, in the end you will know her really well, and if you feel she likes you... go for it!! I wish you the best of luck, go get her girl!
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 09:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopzgurl0333 View Post
    oka so i though i was straight because i have never had feelings for another girl before. Ive been friends with this girl who is lesbian but i have never felt anything for her and we have just been good friends for a long time. but just recently i started talking to this girl whos on then bball team with me and i think i like her. she is bi but idk if she likes me like that or not because im not like the people she has gone with..i really dont kno wut to do..how do i know if she likes me or not????..im really confused because ive never felt like this for a girl. help...how can i show her that i like her without actually saying it to her???????? some people say to flirt with her but i dnt kno like wut i should say??????? help me
    Why do you now think you might be a lesbian?What made these feelings come out now,since you thought you were straight?Was it being friends with a girl who was open about her sexuality?

I am not sure you know.Is this to fit into a crowd or do you really feel like it is what you are all about?
    xodani Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Dec 22, 2008, 03:06 PM

I say do the same things you would do with a guy, send the same signles but only if you are ready I mean everyone has doubts about there sexuality we are all confused at one point or another so don't get yourself into something your not ready for, but if you really think you like this girl than go for it and see what happens

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wall outlet orientation [ 17 Answers ]

Just out of curiosity I was wondering about the orientation of three prong 120v outlets. Most times I see outlets they are oriented with the ground prong down though sometimes I have seen them with the ground prong at the top. I had asked about it once at a company I worked for previously and was...

Teens Sexuality[meaning Sexual Orientation] [ 8 Answers ]

Im thirteen,well the 23 of this month.I personal have known for a couple of Months my sexual orientation. Last summer I figured Out I like Girls and Boys.I've dated 2 girls during the year.And it seemed better than dating a guy.Lol. But I told my mom and My dad,that Im so called...

Teenage sexual orientation [ 14 Answers ]

I am a teenage girl. I know I am straight and I really really REALLY have a big interest in boys. But sometimes it just crosses my mind "What if I were gay?" I know I am 100% straight and I absolutely want to be married to a man and have a family someday, but I am just wondering, is this normal....

Orientation of entertainers [ 3 Answers ]

Are there straight actors and actresses? :confused:

Teenage sexual orientation issues. [ 12 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old female. I know that every teen these days questions their sexuality. Every one of them. Even if a male says "Wow, I am sooo straight. But what if I WAS gay? EW." Ya know? I've always liked girls, even since I was little. I was always a tomboy, too. This was because I knew...

View more questions Search