Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ebirsky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2003, 09:13 PM
    Post Nasal MOHs Surgery Discomfort
    I had Mohs Surgery for Basel Cell Carcinoma on my nose (right side in the crevice) a year ago and ever since then I have been having a tight, pulling sensation that is very uncomfortable. I believe this to be from scar tissue and it becomes worse when I eat anything salty and then the tissues swell up. Does anyone know what I can do about this? I would be forever grateful. Thanks.
    ebirsky Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2003, 01:57 PM
    Post Nasal MOHs Surgery Discomfort
    :)This is a test.
    erin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2004, 11:48 AM
    Hi
    I'm interested to hear a little about the surgery. I have just been diagnosed and need to make arrangements for MOHS. If you feel like sharing that would be helpful. I have no idea what to expect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bladder discomfort relieved by orgasm? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I have this quite embarrassing problem, but I'm feeling brave today so I'll ask about it. :o Not every night, but frequently, I have the urge to pee, and have to get up and pee several times within an hour or so. Not much pee comes out however, sometimes just a dribble and sometimes...

TMJ surgery? [ 4 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with TMJ a few years ago and was told that I would need to get surgery to correct it. The pain comes a few times a year but its nothing serious but you can tell that my jaw is moving and my top teeth don't touch my bottom teeth(partly because I was a finger sucker when I was...

Plastic surgery [ 2 Answers ]

I have been doing a lot of research on plastic sergery in Brazil. The dr. I have been talking to seems really great but I don't know him and Brazil is a long ways from the U.S.A. I have seen his before and after pictures and they look amazing and I have done a lot of work in losing 140 lbs and I...

View more questions Search