Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystala Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Questions I could use to attract business
    What are some steps and/or questions I could use to attract new clients to a cleaning business?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 05:50 PM
    Hi, crystala!

What kind of cleaning business is this concerning - residential, commercial or both, please?

In my experience in running a number of service type businesses, I find ways to bring up what I can do for people whenever I have the opportunity.

Advertising in some sort of print way is also very important, be it in the newspaper, Yellow Pages of the local phone book, on the Internet or via some other type of media.

Have you done any advertising and if so, what kind of advertising has it been? Also, how much experience have you already had cleaning for others in order to make a profit for yourself, please?

I'm not specifically in the cleaning business, but almost everything that I do involves garnering business that I will provide directly in people's homes and sometimes their business environments.

Stringer is a member of this site who actually runs a very large cleaning business in the Chicago area. I'm sure that at some point he'll address your question also. If he doesn't, then I'll let him know about your question.

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 20, 2008, 11:17 PM

Clough is right (as usual), advertising is a vital part of any business that wants clients.

Please answer the questions that Clough has presented. Plus please give me a little more information to go on so we don't recreate "the wheel;"

How long have you been in the cleaning business?

If you are in the U. S., what part of the country?

How large is your business?

How large of a geographical do you cover?

How many workers/employees do you have?

How have you set up your "systems?" By that I mean do you have an Operations Director, Supervisors, Floor Crews, an established Training Program, Procedures, etc?

These questions may not seem appropriate, but they are, for the size and type of business you are going after...

Please respond and we will try to help you. I have some thoughts...

Stringer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2008, 02:07 AM

Thanks, Stringer! I hope that crystala returns to here!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to attract. [ 10 Answers ]

Ok so the other night I met this basically unattainable girl who can probably get any man in the world. I know that is selling myself short and it won't stop me for trying, I just wonder how do you attract someone like that. We met the other night and had a great conversation and I am moving in...

How can I attract people to my website? [ 13 Answers ]

I am interested in possible doing an e-mail campaign with constant contact, but need to know where I can obtain e-mail address of people interested in my service. I would also be very interested in hearing the best ways to attract traffic to my website. Thank you all...

Do opposites attract or repel? [ 5 Answers ]

I have liked this guy at my work for a few months now and only got the courage to let him know when I left (a month ago) I sent him an email to say that I would like to keep in touch with him and he replied totally ignoring that part but asking me how I was and that "they" missed me at work. ...

Opposites attract [ 12 Answers ]

Can anyone help me... Why would a guy who is completely the opposite of me like me... alot! He is into weed, smoking and can come across quite cocky (despite the fact he is usually jokin, its just the way he is) Whereas I am sort of a geek, college work comes first, hate drugs and smoking,...

View more questions Search