Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ernest4visa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 04:46 PM
    Cost of a ticket
    Oh well... I am living in Ghana, and living in Tema... But I will like to know the cost of a ticket from Ghana to UK??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ernest4visa View Post
    Oh well...I am living in Ghana, and living in Tema...But i will like to know the cost of a ticket from Ghana to UK???
    Hi, ernest4visa!

Specifically where in the United Kingdom are you wanting to travel? I would also assume that you are meaning to fly. Would would that be correct, please?

There is also the following search that you could click on to find ticket prices. If you put more specific terms in the search more than I did, you'll be able to find some prices.

Ghana to UK Ticket Price - Google Search

Thanks!
    sniper65 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2012, 03:48 AM
    Cost of ticket from ghana to Uk £465 to £1267.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why are cost per output and cost per outcome calculations valuable to a human service [ 2 Answers ]

Why are cost per output and cost per outcome calculation valuable to a human service agency?

Why are cost per output and cost per outcome valuable to a human services agency [ 2 Answers ]

Why are cost per output and cost per outcome valuable to a human services agency

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

View more questions Search