Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Jul 11, 2006, 06:34 PM
    Movie burning...
    Hi this just comes in my mind because, I saw some DVD with 7 movies in it then I think. A DVD disc only have 4. something GB if that's so how come 7 movies fits in, I know that movie now a days are in AVI format and its size was too large... If there's a way to fit it... may be you can burn 1 movie in a 700MB disc... :eek:

Anyone knows...
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2006, 08:06 PM
    I have downloaded many movies with a size of 700MB (sometimes a bit bigger and other times a bit smaller).

So I would say that it is possible to fit 1 movie on a 700MB disc.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2006, 12:28 AM
    It depends on the compression Avel. If you could get the movies down to say 600MB, it would be quite easy to fit 7 movies on a DVD. Also, you can get dual layer DVD's which store around 9GB of data so you could easily get 7 movies on those.
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Jul 12, 2006, 08:43 PM
    Anyway to compress a movie? Because I have AVI files around 700MB but when I get on burning, nero said too large to fit in my 700MB disc...

I'm talk about compress, burn and can be played in DVD players not just in PC...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cd burning [ 4 Answers ]

I am a church webmaster I would like to record burn long play cd fast, is there a computer with mulit cd burning stand alone. And is there a software the burn multi cd's at once.

Movie title? A house burning and someone walks off a cliff. [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was with a babysitter many many years ago. 1980's - very early 90's The things I remember from the movie are: There is some house that I think is engulfed in flames. There may be a ghost involved in this, but there's someone in the house that is trying...

Burning... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there... I know a little about burning data dics... but one thing is I want to burn a pack of installer for example Adobe CS Pack but I notice that the file size is too big it won't fit in to my 700MB cd so I want to make it 2 cds like some installer pack into 3 cds or more... but I don't know...

Burning CD [ 8 Answers ]

I am having one heck of a time trying to figure out why, all of a sudden Nero will only write CDA files. Up until recently I have had no problem writing MP3s to CD in MP3 format. I have wasted many CDs while trying to find a solution. :-/

Burning fat [ 1 Answers ]

While exercising, your blood has to be pumping at the rate of 120 or whatever it is to burn fat. How long do you have to have to exercise at this rate in order to burn 1 gram of fat? What about calories? What's better, a bread with 70 calories with 1 gram of fat or a bread with 90 calories with...

View more questions Search