Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juniorssluv1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Felony Certification
    I have a friend who is a resident of New York and has a felony record. He is an experienced plumber and wants to get certification. What should he do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorssluv1212 View Post
    I have a friend who is a resident of New York and has a felony record. He is an experienced plumber and wants to get certification. What should he do?

If he can't pass the background check or get insurance he would have to try to get the felony expunged - it's complicated and expensive.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 01:54 PM

Well not up on NY but around here construction and electric and plumbing is where many convicted felons go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Certification Tips [ 7 Answers ]

I'm currently studying for my MCSA certification, then moving on to MCSE. I'm also planning on getting my Network+, A+, and CCNA certifications. I currently have (just recently obtained) the MCP and MCDST from Microsoft, and SCA from HDI. What other certs would you recommend, and what yould...

View more questions Search