Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tjfish12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 12:16 AM
    Family enters TV, Channels affect situation NOT Poltergeist!
    This movie most likely is from the 80s or really early 90s. Its about a family that gets a huge satalite dish and during an electrical storm gets struck by lightning. This causes (some how) the TV to take the family in. Basically when ever the channel changes the story does like from ordinary to western. I really don't remember what this movie is called but I know it ends by the mother almost getting hit by a train in the old west. Please helpp
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Dec 16, 2008, 08:49 AM

Stay Tuned (1992) with John Ritter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay ceiling fan poltergeist [ 1 Answers ]

Ceiling fan trouble shooting; Recently purchased a Hampton Bay ceiling fan - great product for about two months now; however, in the last couple days or so the light mysteriously turns on and the fan speed drops every three minutes or so - even though the remote unit does not show that the light...

Can I claim my father and his family as my dependents in this situation. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a citizen of USA. My monthly net income is about $1500. Every month, I send $500-$800 U.S Dollars to my father and his family(my step-sister and step-mom) who are in China. All the transactions are sent through my Bank of America checking account. They are not U.S citizens. In case like this,...

Is this a poltergeist? [ 24 Answers ]

Hi. Im Jade. Me and my friends can communicate with spirits. We have recently fond a poltergeist( we think, anyway). Strange scratch marks, bite marks, bruises, burns, and pains happen by an unseen force. We have also gotten punched in the back and chocked by an unseen force. It only seems to focus...

Water enters at kitchen tap and utility room but not in the [ 2 Answers ]

Please advise water enters house in kitchen but not the rest of the property, property is supplied via a well Why would it enter 1 part of the house and not the other?? Regards alan

Crack in pipe that enters the wall under sink [ 1 Answers ]

I have a crack in the chrome pipe that goes from the wall into the PVC that my kitchen sink dumps into. Is there a way to fix this without ripping out the wall and replacing that pipe?

View more questions Search