Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxlullabyxx Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 11:23 PM
    Transferring things from PC computer to MAC
    Hi,
    I just recently got a Mac computer from my sister. I was using a compaq PC before and now I was wondering how do I transfer my photos, my work (documents) and my music from itunes into my MAC? :confused:
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Dec 16, 2008, 07:42 AM

Assuming it's a Mac running OS X, easiest way is to use the Move2Mac program. You can manually migrate, too, but this is the easiest route. Here are some tips from Apple on migrating. Note that if your Mac doesn't have MS Office, you can do one of the following:

1. Buy MS Office for the Mac (most expensive)
    2. Buy iWork which will read Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files (less expensive)
    3. Download and use OpenOffice 3 which does +95% of what MS Office does (free download)
    xxlullabyxx Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2008, 09:18 AM

Thanks! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer Trouble, Things Keep Deleting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Someone resently has sent keyloggers, etc to my home comp. It came from someone who I used to work with and they are able to delete stuff off my desktop. All my work files keep ending up in the recycle bin. I have used numerous anti spy programs.. norton, avg, spybot, windows defender and...

Can the computer delete things itself [ 1 Answers ]

Can the computer delete your internet history itself. I have three days history sitting on my computer and for some reason yesterdays is gone, is this normal?

How do I download things from the computer to the sidekick lx [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a sidekick lx and I need help 2 find out how 2 download things from the internet on the computer to the sidekick lx. The websiste is www.sklxthemes.com can you please tell me how 2 download these things on to the sidekick?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search