Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Taukame Posts: 92, Reputation: 26

Jul 10, 2006, 09:21 PM
    I need a vacation!!
    I have some vacation time I can use, and I haven't been on a real vacation in about six years. I was thinking about a cruise just a short one, not too expensive. Any ideas. I will most likely have to go alone, so any tips on the that would be helpful as well. How much should it cost, what extras will I have to pay once I get there, how about the singles cruises, anybody ever try one of those. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you have some ideas other than cruises I am open to suggestions.
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Jul 11, 2006, 12:42 AM
    In short, alone means single supplement (more money), not too expensive means inside cabin (probably).

I think most cruises are all inclusive, need to check. If the cruise has stop-offs then there is an added expense with tours/shopping.

If you were in the UK or France I would suggest a cruise on the canals, very relaxing.

Maybe "they" offer cruises on the Great Lakes if you are US based?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 11, 2006, 06:29 AM
    A great cruise to take is to the Inside Passage of Alaska. I had a neighbor go a couple of weeks ago and just loved it. They had several stops and of course paid extra for shopping, but everything else was inclusive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Favorite vacation [ 16 Answers ]

What was your favorite vacation? Why? Would you go there again? For myself, I'm not sure what was my fav, but I used to live in Hawaii, so it was like being on vacation every weekend. I still enjoy visiting there. The reasons are: the people, the weather, the food, the outdoor lifestyle, the...

Canceling vacation [ 2 Answers ]

I put a deposit down on a cottage with a real estate agent .I tried to cancel 6 weeks before my vacation but was told I would only get my deposit back unless myself or the real estate agent found another person to rent those 2 weeks .my lease does not have a cancellation clause in it .my fault for...

Full physical custody and vacation laws in CA [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have full physical custody of both my daughters. My ex-husband is extremely irate with me because he now has a lien against him for unpaid child support. I am taking the summer off work and I'm planning on taking my daughters from California on a trip to Oregon for 3 weeks to visit...

Coastal Vacation in Southern Georgia [ 10 Answers ]

My family (5-8 people) is looking a great location for our summer of 2006 vacation... We love the beach and would appriciate any information that would give us information about desirable places... Thank You!

View more questions Search