Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Patt2Tbutti Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Water color shading
    How do I learn to shade using watercolors?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 05:25 PM

Hi, Patt2Tbutti!

Hopefully someone here who is learned in the subject will come along to advise you. I do know that we have a number of people who are very skilled at drawing and some at painting.

There are also various tutors available online that you could try. I think that most of them are free to use. Please click on the following links.

Shading Watercolors Online Tutor - Google Search

Shading Watercolors Free Online Tutor - Google Search

Is there a specific element about shading that you're wondering about?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

Drawing and Shading portraits [ 7 Answers ]

Ok - so I started drawing at 13, never took an art class in my life. I just started again, its probably been around 5 years since I've drawn anything. I'm OK , I mean drawing comes natural to me, but I can't seem to figure out the correct way to shade when drawing a portrait - can anyone help me on...

Helen Luitjens origianl water color [ 1 Answers ]

I bought this original water color at a yard sale and am trying to find out if it might be worth anything. If any ones about this artist please let me know. It is a good size picture approx. 3feet by 3feet and is in its original frame.

Pool water color [ 2 Answers ]

Why does the pool water turn cloudy and how do you turn it back blue. Does the water suppose to be warm

Shading when Printing E-mail [ 2 Answers ]

We are using Outlook Web Access. When my user signs into windows and e-mail she receives a shaded gray background when she prints. If I sign into the machine there is no background. Is there a setting that I am missing or could there be something wrong with her windows profile. (OS = Win2K)

View more questions Search