Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sevenfooter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 08:19 PM
    No cold water
    My cold water faucets in my guest bathroom are now putting out hot water and my hot water faucet is even hotter now, but the rest of the house is working fine, the house is 30 yrs old, HELP!
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2008, 08:33 PM

What is the brand and model number of your faucet?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2008, 11:33 PM

You have recently added a recycling system to your piping?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold water coming out of hot water tap in bathroom but Really hot water in kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a reason as to why nearly completely cold water is coming out of my hot water tap in my bathroom but when I run the hot water tap in the kitchen the water is nearly boiling. The hot water and cold water taps are separate in the bathroom, where the kitchen has a handle which...

New hot water heater installed, but no hot water pressure. Plenty of cold water? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I own a small plumbing service and have a problem I've never encountered before. I installed a new top vented gas water heater for a customer. Turned the main back on, bled air out of the lines, etc. Problem is there is no hot water pressure throughout the house. Cold water pressure is fine....

Bathroom water pressure vey poor from cold water storage tank [ 1 Answers ]

Bathroom toilet is very slow to fill up also cold water tap in bathroom when turned on has little or no water coming out of it.can you reply staight away please.

Hot water only - no cold water - soft water system [ 4 Answers ]

I have what seems like a very odd problem. I have lost water pressure to all sinks, one shower (other works fine), and the backyard hose (frontyard hose works fine). I'm very confused, but initially had a problem where some tiny gold pellets of some sort had backed up into places where we were...

No water to both sinks / very low cold water pressure to bath and washer [ 1 Answers ]

My kitchen and bathroom sink have no water, period. Hot water seems to be pretty good to the bath and washer but cold water to those 2 locations are very weak. The outside faucet is very weak at best. I have had this problem for quite some time so it's not the fact that they are frozen. I just...

View more questions Search