Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Dec 15, 2008, 05:49 PM
    How to host a murder mystery game
    Hs anyone here ever hosted a murder mystery weekend or know how to organize one?
    tezz Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Aug 17, 2009, 02:05 PM

Yes, my friend did one... you can buy the kits on the internet and they're really good because they come with a DVD which walks you through it so you don't have to decide yourselves who the killer was :) you just have to type it into Google

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murder Mystery [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Im trying to find the title of an old black and white movie that may be a Hitchcock or earlier. There's a murderer who kills a woman by turning on the gas and hiding underneath floorboards. Can't remember the name for the life of me.

Murder Mystery at Motel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. Can someone help me remember the name of the movie about a prisoner that has multiple personalities in his mind-the personalities gather at a motel in the middle of no where and are trapped there by a rain storm that has washed out all the roads. The characters are killed off one by one. At the...

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

How do I get to host a game? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to host a game online, and I use to be able to but I'm not sure what I did. My fire wall is off, but I do have norton which I don't think should matter?

Murder mystery [ 4 Answers ]

I am to trying to identify a murder mystery film, possibly from the 1970's. The setting is a large house (mansion?) near water, possibly an island. A group of people are picked off one at a time, (agatha christie style). When the murders take place, all that is shown of the killer is the hands in...

View more questions Search