Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vickycar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 05:39 PM
    Pregnant 2 negative tests symptoms?
    I started having nauseas and headaches for a week than it stopped and I was really tired and sleepy for the second week and just this week I took a pregnancy test came negative twice last week I took 2 and came negative and I was supposed to get my period on nov.24
    Could I be pregnant??
    I feel much better now except that I don't have my period and I have a bloaded abdomen
    And I get really hungry
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2008, 08:12 PM

If you are normally regular with your period, you may want to see if your doctor will do a blood test. Let them know the symptoms you have felt and that you have tried a couple of urine pregnancy tests. They may suggest waiting a little longer, or even seeing if you skip next month and test at that time if still no period.
    vickycar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2008, 08:11 AM
    I still haven't had my period and recently I had sex with my boyfriend
    I noticed 1 day after that I had gotten 3 white lumps inside my vagina and something really small that looked like a cut...
    THey also disappeared over night.
    It also hurts from one side when I pee.
    I don't think its an std I tested negative like 5 months ago.
    And I been with my boyfirend for 1 year so its not like I had a differnet sex partner or anything.
    I am planning on visiting a clinic but it will be like weeks before I can go and I would just like to get some imformation on what I could have

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregancy Symptoms with Negative Tests [ 4 Answers ]

I'm wondering if I'm pregnant since I've been having many symptoms but testing negative on 3 urine tests and one blood test. Here's my story: From Aug 23 - 28, I was with my boyfriend (yes, we currently live in diff. states) and had unprotected sex. Since he's had a vasectomy, we thought we were...

No period. Symptoms. Negative tests [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have not had a period since March 12, 2008. It is now May 19, 2008. I have never had heartburn until now. My stomach has gotten a little bigger. And so have my breast. My stomach feels weird sometimes. And I have been feeling tired here lately. And I have been going to the bathroom...

Pregnancy symptoms, negative tests [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected on the 12 of December 2007. I've been having a few symptoms of being pregnant, but when I took to a home pregnancy test the both were negative. Was it still to early to take them for them to detect it, or could there be something wrong in my body?:(

Negative tests, but symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what to do? I think I am pregnant. I have taken 4 home tests, one at the doctors, and a blood test. All came out negative. I am 4 months late. I am like clock work I'm never late. I have all the symptoms, and I'm sure I feel a lot of movement inside. My husband, aunt and mom felt...

Negative tests but pregnancy symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

I've missed my period by a month and a half and I'm always on time because I am on the pill. I've had all the pregnancy symptoms. Morning sickness, soar swollen breasts, soar nipples that are larger and darker then usual, dizziness, fatigue, cravings, food aversions, and discharge which I've never...

View more questions Search