Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    034Jackie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 05:01 PM
    I am searching for a $15,000 grant to pay off credit card.
    I am searching for someone or someway to get $15,000. This would pay off a huge credit card debt and save me from losing my home. The monthly payment on the credit card is causing me to fall behind on my mtge. Payments. I am a 75 yr. old retiree and just don't know how I got myself into this horrible situation. Any answers for me. I've already gone back to work, which I never thought I would do, and it's helping a little but now enough to get me out of the whole I've dug myself.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 06:03 AM

So you are looking for someone to just pay off your credit card? Are there extenuating circumstances or did you just run the debt up?

Also, its probably better to not pay your credit card than not pay your mortgage. If you have to choose one, I'd want a CC company coming after me rather than a mortgage company coming after my home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for Grant for Non-Profit Agency [ 1 Answers ]

I'm searching for a grant for the non-profit agency that I work for. We are in need of laptops to aid in training. We are a regional academy and train recruits to become police officers and jailors and so on. Anyone know of anything! Thanks!

Problems in not paying a Corporate credit card and also a personal credit card [ 1 Answers ]

1. We are the main share holders in a "S" corp. The corporation is not longer doing business but have an outstanding credit card balance. We are making the mim payments but will not be able any longer. What can be done to us if we stop paying. 2. We also used a personal credit card for this...

Which company only pulls Equifax to grant credit [ 2 Answers ]

Which credit card companies only pulls Equifax as a credit reference

Civil summons for a credit card, but my fianc? Has never had a credit card [ 13 Answers ]

Hello! My fiancé has received a civil summons from a law firm representing Discover card. My fiancé has never had a discover card in his life. His parents hae one, but the civil summons is for him. He has never received a bill or a letter or a phone call. Apparently the card balance has been...

Grant money for the credit challenged [ 4 Answers ]

I need help finding grant money, mt credit is not that good is there help out there. I trying to buy my first home.

View more questions Search