Dec 16, 2008, 04:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob View Post
    That is a sexy Sig. Nice boot gun.
    I thought so, great for the purse, too.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by krzekali89 View Post
    I want uggs. Uggs are so comfy and i talked my boyfriend into wanting a pair. He always hated them but he tried on a co-workers and fell in love with them!!! My boyfriend also wants movies.

a good idea is a blu ray player tho. they look amazing!! and blu ray movies went down in price . you could also buy a ps3 he can game and watch blu rays!!

good luck with your shopping!!!!
    Ooh, I'd never heard of Uggs, they look nice.
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 16, 2008, 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Ooh, I'd never heard of Uggs, they look nice.
    Ugss are the greatest thing ever created!! They are so comfy and warm and they last forever!! def. look into them, they run big though so I would suggest getting a size smaller hen she really is. I'm usually a size 8 in uggs I wear a kids 6 or adult 7. I have 3 pairs myself... 2 boots and one clog style. She will love them!

Hope I helped!!
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by krzekali89 View Post
    hope i helped!!!
    You've all helped (except for tom's fantasy football suggestion), so thanks.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 04:53 PM

Given that you have more holidays coming up...

Go to www.blurb.com; you can make your own book. Get pictures from your past (dating, wedding, kids, etc), your present (the holidays, recent vacations, stuff over the past year or so), and end with the future. Future can be vacation destinations, photoshopped pics of you both old and wrinkly, etc. Or, you can write about how you want your future to play out.

If you don't like that theme, do something else - her favorite pics, for example.

Once you finish the book it takes less than two weeks to order, print, ship, and be delivered to your door. I made a small one (the 7X7 size) of a recent vacation, and it turned out great.

ETA: If you want to see my book, send me a PM, I'll e-mail you the link.
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 04:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jillianleab View Post
    Given that you have more holidays coming up...

Go to www.blurb.com; you can make your own book. Get pictures from your past (dating, wedding, kids, etc), your present (the holidays, recent vacations, stuff over the past year or so), and end with the future. Future can be vacation destinations, photoshopped pics of you both old and wrinkly, etc. Or, you can write about how you want your future to play out.

If you don't like that theme, do something else - her favorite pics, for example.

Once you finish the book it takes less than two weeks to order, print, ship, and be delivered to your door. I made a small one (the 7X7 size) of a recent vacation, and it turned out great.
    Another awesome idea, thanks Jillian.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2008, 04:09 PM

Nixing the FF idea ? OK one last ditch attempt for the person who has everything...
    Redefine Christmas
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2008, 05:34 PM

Hey, I still have two teams hanging by a thread this week so I'll just watch the wife hopefully take home her own trophy. Great idea, tom. One of my favorites is the World Vision Gift Catalog.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any gift ideas? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and my boyfriends 19th birthday is coming up. I live in Newfoundland Canada and 19 is the legal drinking age here so it's kind of a big birthday. I have absolutely no idea what to get him for his birthday. It seems like he has everything he wants. If anyone has any gift ideas...

Gift ideas [ 5 Answers ]

I need ideas on what to get my because for christmas he is 24 and car mad and fishing mad I need ideas if you have any?

Valentines Day Gift Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

My Wife and I are recently separated. I still love her very much and I want her to know that without telling her. What do you think I should do? What are some Valentines day gift ideas?

Christmas Gift Ideas for boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've been dating my boyfriend for about a year(It'll be a year on Dec.18th) n I was wondering what I could get him for a christmas present. Ne Ideas? Btw I'm 15 n so is he.

Gift Ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

What is a good gift for a goth girl? :confused: P.S Im meeting her tonight I need a surprise gift for her then I can talk to her 2 know more about her

View more questions Search