Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Get her a book about how to win at Fantasy Football ......... oh wait ...never mind ......she's got that down pat already . (Purple Phaze def. Peyton, 181-158)
    LOL, you mean get ME a book on how to win at fantasy football. I got seven teams in the playoffs and lost 5 out of 7 games this week.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 11:53 AM

Something along the lines of the 12 days of Christmas.

Doing something every day for the 12 leading up to Christmas day.

Early gifts are gifts.timing these 12 'deeds' would be a spontaneous way to intrigue the relationship(hopefully in YOUR favor... lol)

Starting with the little things,like dusting... etc

Leading up to a really big one(your discretion)
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 12:04 PM
    I like KBC's idea.

We get to a point where we buy ourselves everything we need/want. I think giving the gift of your time with her is the best idea. Can you remember some things you did when you were dating? Recreate one or two of those dates.

Also... Write her a letter. Tell her everything you love and admire about her. Put it on nice stationary and tie it up in a pretty ribbon. I guarantee she will treasure that more than any other gift you could buy.
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 12:19 PM
    Super, can we change it to the 9 days of Christmas? That would givwe me fewer things to think of. ;)

I like the letter idea, or could be done with a Power Point presentation or picture CD/DVDthat could be played back on the TV. Keep 'em coming folks... y'all are pretty sharp.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 12:24 PM
    I like the letter idea, or could be done with a Power Point presentation or picture CD/DVDthat could be played back on the TV. Keep 'em coming folks... y'all are pretty sharp.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the Hi Tech love letter - I like that.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 12:34 PM

My husband once gave me a "book" entitled Remember When... he went through 10 important things in our life and ended with our first get away weekend as husband and wife. He then told me he was going to recreate that weekend... 3 weekends later we were back at the same hotel we were at 2 years before.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 01:11 PM

How about a game of "I love you more than..."?

You could do something like the 12 days of Christmas, but with things like a small decorative bottle of sand, with a tag that says "I love you more than...." on the outside, and on the inside says, "all the grains of sand in all the world"

Which could culminate in a diamond with "all the stars in the sky" on the inside.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post

You could do something like the 12 days of Christmas, but with things like a small decorative bottle of sand, with a tag that says "I love you more than...." on the outside, and on the inside says, "all the grains of sand in all the world"

Which could culminate in a diamond with "all the stars in the sky" on the inside.
    Oh I like that one,, good idea Synnen
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 02:06 PM

Synnen, we may butt heads from time to time but that's an outstanding idea. I even have a bottle of sand from a visit to the beach we took a few years back. Thanks.
    Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 02:19 PM

Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you :)

I hope you have lots of things you love her more than--because I think she'll love it.
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't like you :)
    That's a great attitude, one I share :)

I hope you have lots of things you love her more than--because I think she'll love it.
    I know she'll love it, but I don't want to share too many yet. 3 1/2 weeks after Christmas is her birthday followed by 3 1/2 weeks to Valentines Day. That's another reason I’m fishing for ideas.

Here's what I think I’ll do, a game of ''I love you more than" beginning with "I love you more than...." on the outside, and on the inside says, "all the grains of sand in all the world" with the aforementioned beach sand in a small sandstone container from World Market. Packed in the sand will be this simple ring with the message, “cross my heart.”

So how'd we do?
    Expert

Dec 16, 2008, 03:09 PM

Oooh... that's good.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 03:13 PM

Remington is making some really nice shotguns this year. How about ammo? Does she have a nice stockpile of ammo?
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 03:14 PM

Couldn't have done it without you.
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 03:42 PM

She will love her new Wingmaster. I'm sure.
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 16, 2008, 03:50 PM
    I want uggs. Uggs are so comfy and I talked my boyfriend into wanting a pair. He always hated them but he tried on a co-workers and fell in love with them!! My boyfriend also wants movies.

A good idea is a blu ray player though. They look amazing! And blu ray movies went down in price . You could also buy a ps3 he can game and watch blu rays!

Good luck with your shopping!!
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 16, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Oh and I just thought, what about a new cell phone? Orry my 's' button is hard to hit... so it came up as 'he' not she. Dumb laptop I'm sorry.
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 03:57 PM
    Not exactly the romantic touch I was looking for this Christmas mag, but if I were to buy her a gun it would be more like this SIG SAUER P232. Maybe for Valentines Day. ;)
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 04:13 PM

That is a sexy Sig. Nice boot gun.
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by krzekali89 View Post
    oh and I just thought, what about a new cell phone?? orry my 's' button is hard to hit... so it came up as 'he' not she. dumb laptop im sry.
    A cell phone is on the horizon here, our contract is up and I'm still pondering that Blackberry. On that note, who has a cell phone they love that's good for texting but isn't a smart phone?

And by the way, I'd love an Xbox 360 so I can finally play Halo 3... but I'm actually asking for new dog beds (for my gift... really) for our two girls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any gift ideas? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and my boyfriends 19th birthday is coming up. I live in Newfoundland Canada and 19 is the legal drinking age here so it's kind of a big birthday. I have absolutely no idea what to get him for his birthday. It seems like he has everything he wants. If anyone has any gift ideas...

Gift ideas [ 5 Answers ]

I need ideas on what to get my because for christmas he is 24 and car mad and fishing mad I need ideas if you have any?

Valentines Day Gift Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

My Wife and I are recently separated. I still love her very much and I want her to know that without telling her. What do you think I should do? What are some Valentines day gift ideas?

Christmas Gift Ideas for boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've been dating my boyfriend for about a year(It'll be a year on Dec.18th) n I was wondering what I could get him for a christmas present. Ne Ideas? Btw I'm 15 n so is he.

Gift Ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

What is a good gift for a goth girl? :confused: P.S Im meeting her tonight I need a surprise gift for her then I can talk to her 2 know more about her

View more questions Search