Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    log Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Dec 15, 2008, 02:23 PM
    My hair is thinning
    I'm a male,and the front of my hair is thinning as I used to have very thick hair... I still have the full hair line but just going thin in the front... now is there anything I can make it thick again... it really does bother me so any kind og suggestions,or help would be great
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2008, 03:27 PM

You can try Rogaine. I know you can buy it at Walmart. If you go there they have a cheeper generic brand that work well too.

Also, I don't know if your open for to it but you might want to a salon for treatments. I see guys in the salon that I go to all the time.

For natural remedies, stay away from fatty foods.Recent research have linked fatty diets to male baldness.
    http://www.mangoboss.com/FattyDietsLinke...
    log Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Dec 15, 2008, 08:56 PM

Does olive oil work?. like I really don't want chemical products as my hair will just get used to it in the long run... but any suggestions for natural products?even shampoos or something reverse the hair shaft to grow thicker?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2008, 02:38 AM

You can try one of these:

Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, rosemary, 1 lemon juice and 1 egg yolk. Apply on the hair roots for half an hour and wash off.

Massage the scalp with uncooked egg yolk, leave for 1 hour and wash.

Also, Aloe Vera shampoo is good. It is all natural. It has coconut milk and wheat germs in it that is good for your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can dying your hair darker cause hair thinning or loss? [ 2 Answers ]

Can coloring your hair cause it to thin? I have had significant thinning, maybe 20% and it not only seemed to start a year and a half ago when I first started to color my hair, but I noticed more loss right within a few days of having it colored. I haven't had it colored now for about 3 months, and...

Thinning hair [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I can do about thinning hair? I used to have the thickest hair out of all of my friends and now I have to use the tiny rubber hair ties because my hair is so thin. Every time I brush or straighten my hair I lose so much of it and I have so many stray hairs on top that it looks...

Hair is thinning [ 6 Answers ]

I am 35 yrs old and my hair is thinning aroung the crown of my head and my hairline is receding. I am a decent looking fellow and kind of got by on my looks and intelligence throughout my life. I feel people look at me weird now that my hair is waning... like I did this on purpose. Anyone have...

Hair thinning [ 1 Answers ]

Can wearing your hair in a tight ponytail everyday cause you to thin your hair out or lose it, because where my hair sats in a ponytail it is thinning.

Thinning Hair [ 1 Answers ]

I am a twenty-year old female, and for the past few weeks I've noticed that I've been losing hair. Whether I'm brushing it, running a hand through it, or anything like that, I end up with many, many strands at a time in my hand or on the brush. I naturally have very fine hair, but I've always...

View more questions Search