Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candyswt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 01:41 PM
    70's ride on toy (square like ride on toy)
    Looking for square like 70's ride on toy orange or red that had 6 wheels 3 on each side the rider sat in the middle and moved ride on toy by handles which moved in circle motion. Both hands were used to move this toy?
    ssmmllkk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2009, 09:44 PM
    I am looking for this, too, but mine was white when I was a kid! If you find a lead, even if it's just the original name, let me know!

[email protected]
    Chas8167 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 12:06 PM
    Mine was white. I'm looking also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In for a ride? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so hears my story This may sound stupid and childish.. but for eh, three years? I have been BEST friends with everyone in the grade above me. I practically forget my real grade, I am ALWAYS with them.. and consider myself in the grade above me. I have not one friend in my own grade, me and...

Rough ride. [ 1 Answers ]

Rough ride I have been lying ever since I can remember. It started small but it is now out of hand. Here is a short version of what happened. Ten years ago I married a wonderful woman. She finds happiness in everything. She is an artist that works in the financial field just to support...

Ugh how do I get ride of this feeling? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok So I Have This Ex Boyfriend And I Still Really Like Him And Every Since We Broke Up I Have Had This Whole In My Heart That Just Won't Go Away And Its Benn 7 Months Since And Ive Had 4 Bfs Since Then But I Just Don't Kno Wat To Do No Matter Wat I Can't Get Ride Of It And I Still See Him All The...

View more questions Search