Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharona Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2006, 10:12 AM
    Ponds cream
    Hi... recently I have been using a cream called ponds cream but I don't know if it works... I really want to lighting my skin cause I have brown skin so can anyone please help me and tell me what products to use
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jul 23, 2006, 03:08 PM
    PONDS??

Sorry but that cream sounds sooooooooo old school. LOL!!

I thinkt he first skin lightening cream I remember seeing was Porcelana.
    LOL that products is really old school.:p Its sounds like something your grandma would use.

Quote Originally Posted by sharona
    hi...recently i have been using a cream called ponds cream but i dont know if it works....i really want to lighting my skin cause i have brown skin so can anyone please help me and tell me what products to use
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2006, 04:23 PM
    nikkicute, maybe it sounds old school only to you. :)

sharona, ponds is not that effective on skin lightening, anyway, its not that expensive either. If you are of brown skin, don't expect too much of a fast lightening with this product. And also, if you are acne prone person, this may cause you break outs. This is based on what is usually experienced of most women here in Philippines who use it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best face cream? [ 32 Answers ]

My body became lighter than my face and neck colour. Previously I have done bleaching my face due to the fuzzy hairs but now I stopped. My skin is very sensitive, I do not know which cream is really helpful for my face problem. Right now I am using Dove sensitive day cream and SPF 15. If anyone...

Know any stretchmark cream?. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I got stretch-mark from growing and I wanted to know if any one Know of any cream that can take away stretch marks... please let me know If you know of any Thanks

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Fish Ponds [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a house that has a fish small fish pond with a water fall. It seems to have a lot of algae in it. Is there a way that I can clear the water and not hurt the fish or is algae a given and I should expect to live with it. My pond is approximately 6 ft wide and 8 feet long and about 2 feet...

Fade Cream [ 1 Answers ]

Do I use A moisterizer before I apply a fade cream or after.

View more questions Search