Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluesly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 11:50 AM
    Puppy with stomach ache
    I have a 5 month old chihuahua puppy, she was the runt of the litter so is very tiny (only weighs 2lbs)she ate her food and started whimpering with a tummy ache, could she have pepto bismol, and if so how much? I live in a remote area and the closest vet is 4 hours away.
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Dec 15, 2008, 12:03 PM

I have given that to my cat on several occasions, it is quite safe, I used a syringe to squirt it into her mouth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach ache questions [ 2 Answers ]

My 10 year old daughter has a dull ache in her stomach for 1 1/2 days, it comes and goes. She hasn't had a good bm in 2 days, when should I take her to a Dr? The pain is central and has not moved.

Stomach Ache/Naseau after eating very little. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 25 year-old female diagnosed with major depression and anxiety. I'm currently taking Effexor, Neurontin & Wellbutrin. Recently I have been experiencing an unusual GI situation. The effexor has attributed to a decrease in hunger, but for the past month or so every time I eat a meal, I not...

Stomach ache [ 4 Answers ]

I have a horible stomach ache right now and am really gassy :p and I was wondering if there's anythinbg that helps. Thanks!

Stomach ache [ 2 Answers ]

I have had pelvic pain for about a week with a late period. I am not sexualy active so there for there is not possibilities of being pregnant! What is wrong with me?

View more questions Search