Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krzekali89 Posts: 66, Reputation: 8

Dec 15, 2008, 11:49 AM
    I eat sugar and lose wieght, eat healthy and gain?
    OK don't tll me its not possible because rest assure you its happening to me.

I live with my boyfriend. Were young and money is tight... very tight. Sometimes we can afford to go major food shopping sumetimes we cant. We always have food but sometimes its more of junk food.

Now I have a HUGE sweet tooth. Chances are if it has sugar I like it. Now when I eat cake/ chips/soda for a week straight (yes I have done it, like I said I have a sweet tooth. I know I will die at a young age however I love my sweets :o) ) I loose like 7 pounds. My b.f. is a body builder. So he knows how to cut down and bulk up. Now he put me on a 'healthy diet' which contains fruits and veggies and grilled chix and salads and nothing but water. I gained 11 pounds!!

When I gave up on that diet and ate like I usually do (something swweet for breakfast and snadwich and chips at lunch and chix for dinner and ice cream after) I lost 15. My wieght flucuates from 117 to 126, depending on how I eat. Can comeone please explain this to me?

As for normal exercise I used to go to the gym everyday but I just had surgery so I can't for two weeks, and I work at a tanning salon so tanning is an every other day thing(just started doing that about 2 weeks ago tho) and other then that I do basics. Cleaning the house showering work.

Please someone explain my weird body to me?!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 15, 2008, 12:07 PM

Yes there actually is something called the ice cream diet.
    I know when I was young I ate all most all junk food and I never went over 110 pounds. The older you get it doesn't work because your metabolism slows down so don't count on it happening forever.
    Now if I eat one french donut a day I will gain weight.
    The only sugar I mostly consume now is my Pepsi and maybe a slice of pie usually. I occasionally eat a brownie or something else too.
    I think that the best thing you could do is buy stuff in the bakery aisle like a plastic can of Hershey's cocoa, a bag of sugar, etc...
    And make some simple sweet recipes because what is worse than the sugar is all the preservatives they put in prepackaged sweets.
    Especially Hostess and Little Debbie's. Even the so called health snacks often contain too much preservatives and other junk.

Watch this video:

YouTube - TWINKIE vs. TORCH
    pinkytweak16 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2008, 08:48 PM

Wow you have a blessing for a body you should be very happy with yourself

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lose wieght [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 150 pounds my mom thinks I should lose 20 or more pounds :rolleyes::eek: Should I lose pounds or stay I might have diabetes what should I do?? :(:(:confused:

Lose Weight, Gain Muscle the healthy way. [ 9 Answers ]

Aloha, My name is Grace from Hawaii, and I was wondering If anyone had a good way to lose weight and gain Muscle at the same time... the healthy way. My area of work requires a fit body, well only If you require success. I just want to feel good About the way I look. Can anyone help? ...

How to lose wieght? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey I have one more problem with my life.. and that's my wieght as you know I'm 15 going on to 16 and I weigh 180 pounds... I've always been overwieght... I have a slow metabolism... I tried No carb diets, and in 1 week I lost 7 - 10 pounds but I feel really dizzy and tired and I womit a lot.. so I...

View more questions Search