Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wanda_flipsteer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 10:22 PM
    Book Title Q: It's driving me crazy
    So this was a series of three books that were written as letters between two fictional characters (first one is their two names... just can't remember... ) who never met but grew closer in their correspondence. And these books were beautifully done--each page was a different "peek" into the letter (a kind of pop-up book for adults), so it was maybe an envelope with a folded note inside, for example. They were very popular, so I'm sure someone out there who hasn't burned more brain cells than me can remember the title of the series/first book..

Thanks.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Dec 15, 2008, 10:35 AM

I suspect you're thinking of Griffin & Sabine, Sabine's Notebook, and The Golden Mean by Nick Bantock.
    wanda_flipsteer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 11:10 AM
    That's it---thanks so much! Now I know what to tell my husband to get me for Christmas--ha ha...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He is driving me crazy [ 4 Answers ]

Hey you, okay here's the story. Me and my boyfriend broke up about 2 months ago. Well actually he broke up with me. The reasons he used were that I have to work hard in school and that he was being a distraction, that he didn't like the way I treated my little bro, or that I disrespected my mom...

Driving me crazy. [ 7 Answers ]

I made my boyfriend stay at his moms house tonight... we have been together for two weeks straight and we are fighting all the time... we fight when I'm just trying to talk to him.. and he turns everything into an argument... but today when he came to get his shoes after work, he said he should...

She is driving me crazy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new grandchild with my sons girlfriend. They live together and I have always treated her like a part of our family. She ignors me, and does not care if we see the child or not. She has made the decision to not participate in our christmas traditions this year. How do I deal with an...

Help this is driving me crazy [ 7 Answers ]

OK well I was suppose to get my period may 6 it was late and came on may 14th but it was very very lite. It didn't even soak a pad. And it went away 3 days later. Where as I am normally 6-7 days and very heavy. And on cd12 I had a dark red discharge and only lasted a couple hours but wasn't heavy....

View more questions Search