Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Victor001986 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2006, 06:21 PM
    Visa do Canada!
    I am brazilian, living in the U.S. with a F1 Visa, and If I decide to visit Canada, do I need a Visa? Since I am not american, and if I was in Brazil, I know they require Visa to go to Canada, if you depart from Brazil... Do I need Visa departing from the U.S. Thank you
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2006, 07:46 PM
    No, you can not come to Canada without a Visa.

Only US citizens may enter Canada without a Visa, and since you are not a US citizen, but rather a citizen of Brazil, you will need a Visa.

Since, citizens of Brazil require Visas.

Source: http://www.trailcanada.com/travel/planning-visas.asp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving to US from canada on L visa - process of applying for EAD & green card? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, We are currently residing in canada as permanent residents for the past 1-1/2 yr. Recently my wife's company was acquired by a US firm who as a result of their decision to relocate operations to it's US headquarters, extended an offer to the whole operations department to move & relocate to DC...

VISA to Canada? [ 1 Answers ]

Since I am brazilian, living in the US, and now I know I need a Visa to go to Canada, even if I depart from the US, is there any chances to apply for a Visa to Canada in the US? How can I do that? Thank you... :)

Going to Canada [ 5 Answers ]

Did that go into effect to need a passport to go to Canada this year? We want to go up this summer?

Federal Forms for a F1 Visa to H1 VISA [ 5 Answers ]

I understand many people are in the same boat and I am also in the Same boat as all. Let me present my case and have it clear understanding for all First I was on OPT status from 1st January 2004 to 13th Oct 2004. I changed my status from F1 -> H1B on 14th Oct 2004. Hence my status from 14th...

View more questions Search