Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mr KroBars Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 07:35 PM
    Ooh baby baby? The song/beat Timberland copied
    Hi, Thanks for taking time on this,

I've been trying to search for the name of the song that Timbaland remade, I can't seem to find any answers anywhere, Its like the songs been erased from existence.

It was an old school American techno rap beat with ladies singing "Ooh baby baby"

If anyone could help me I really want to find this song :(

Thanks In adanvance
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Dec 15, 2008, 11:54 AM
    Salt n Pepa - Push It, has those lyrics in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

Song off baby boy [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to find the song that is at the beging of the movie baby boy

Baby heart beat [ 5 Answers ]

When can they hear the baby's heart rate?? And I am having slight cramping but goes way after I use the bathroom what can this be?

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

View more questions Search