Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anthony_in_black Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2006, 04:22 PM
    I've been searching for something... can you tell me where to find it?
    :( :( I've been looking for an icon buddy... and I want to know where I should go to get one. Because I'm kind of bored so... well... I want one... anyway,

Thanks for helping...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 9, 2006, 04:30 PM
    Try this:

http://www.avatarist.com/
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2006, 02:59 AM
    What's an icon buddy? If you are speaking of an avatar or pic to use with your username here, the above is a good start.

... or just go to Google Image search and put in what you're looking for specifically.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching and searching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am constantly searching on engines such as Google and Yahoo! Etc and always when I need to come back to what I found in a previous search, I can never seem to find it again or remember how I got to it. Does anyone know if major engines have a feature that allows me to track where I...

Searching [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a song by a woman. About 5 years ago. Kind of mellow rock. Can't remember her name or the name of the song. The only thing that I remember is at the very end, instead of singing the words she says "I'm crazy like that". Or something similar. Please help!! Driving me crazy...

I'm Searching for a book I read it age's can someone help me name and find it. [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a little about the story, its rather young adult fiction, or child fiction Its about a town, where everyone knows everybody, but theirs a small society of secret wolves and I think it's the mayor who's the head wolf, now the son of the mayor is about to take of the wolves but he must...

View more questions Search