Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Dec 14, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Change Browser?
    I was trying to register on a forum where you type in a code you see in a box and the site just wouldn´t accept the code I typed in (Some of those codes are hard to read but this was easy.) After many unsuccessful tries I contacted the site and they said I should try changing browsers. My computer came with Windows Vista. How do you "change browsers"?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 14, 2008, 02:59 PM

Try Firefox, just do a search on it and its freeware. You can have as many browsers as you want on your system. Just launcgh Firefox instead of IE.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change how linked objects view in browser [ 3 Answers ]

I am creating a site in Dreamweaver CS3. Images that I have attached links to appear in the browsers with blue or purple frames around them. Does someone know how I can get rid of the frames?

Which is the best browser right now? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone I want to know which browser have the best speed, organize, popup protection, and everything you can think of. Thanks

Web Browser [ 1 Answers ]

I do so hope that someone can help me with a problem that I am having.I only use Real Player for audio but each time I try to listen,the player comes up and then stops connecting and I get a general ERROR has occurred.I click on the more info tab and it says"Unable to launch web browser.Please...

AOL Browser [ 13 Answers ]

I click on the shortcut to launch the browser and it launches, but after it loads my home page, the browser closes . Any ideas? Thanks. I have some bookmarks that I would like to get and backup before I uninstall and re install

View more questions Search