Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

Jul 9, 2006, 09:42 AM
    Making vcd
    Hi,
    I got some movies in my hard disk but I want to watch them on my t.v wth my family
    Is there is any software by which I can burn the movie on the cd-rom and watch it on my vcd/dvd player
    Please help
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2006, 09:52 AM
    DVD burners usually come with burning software included. Since they run about US$50 then that's a quick solution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Making Out [ 19 Answers ]

Im 13, and Im probably the only one in here over the age of 12 that hasnt made out with anyone. My boyfriend is 15, so hes been thru that, so he wants to make out with me, but everytime he tries, I back away, because I dont know what to do! Can anyone help me here? :confused:

Making Money Using The Net [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for ways to make money using the internet. I can navigate on a level of 8 on a 1 to 10 scale. I can find people on the net. I can research and find most information on the net. Therefore, please give me advice on which businesses are legitimate and don't cost much to start. My...

Ex girlfriend making me want to end it all [ 24 Answers ]

I've never done something like this - post on an internet message board, but I need help. I'm more depressed then anything and I just don't want to bother with life anymore. I know its my ex causing it but I just can't see past that. She is killing me. I was with her for almost 2 years. Its been...

Making A Dvd [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I have two hours of digital videotape on 8 mm Hi8 tape that I want to put on a DVD along with some still photos and music. I know there is software to help do this, but I don't know how to get from videotape to DVD. I don't know what hardware is needed, nor do I know which software is best. ...

View more questions Search