Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adambrown171182 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 06:24 AM
    Entity in my house, is it .
    HI.
    My ex girlfriend Leeann lost her life to cystic fibrosis and I've been having dreams about her lately. I also believe there is an entity in my house and was wondering if it was her.
    LadyDymetri Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2008, 08:33 AM

What leads you to believe there is an entity in the house? It could be her, but there's many other possibilities. I understand the link you might feel between the dreams and the entity. Really it's a matter of examining the dream and what you feel while awake. Have you sensed spirit in your home before? What sort of behaviour does it have? And in the dreams, what do you two usually do or say? How do you feel waking up?
    Josh123313 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2008, 01:59 AM
    Don't give up hope that its your girlfriend post 2 pictures of what you see and of your girlfriend and I'll tell you if its her

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange entity and unknown child [ 20 Answers ]

I've had two paranormal experiences that really stick out in my mind. First was about 18 years ago, my (then) young children and I lived in a home that was built in 1887. I know nothing of it's history other than the previous family who lived there was very religious. One night I had fallen...

There is an entity in my home [ 6 Answers ]

My two year old nephew talks to an unseen entity in my hallway.You never see anything But you definitely know it is there,you feel it's presence.I wanted to contact a medium Because some friends played with a ouija board a short time ago,and I wondered if they Brought something through the...

Best Business Entity for a Cleaning Company [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a small cleaning company and last year it was a sole proprietor. This year I want to add 1 to 2 employees and so I need to change my business entity. Has anyone gone through this? What is the best entity for a small housecleaning business and why. Please share your...

Choice of Business Entity [ 5 Answers ]

My wife has an established service business which we have been operating as a "Sole Proprietorship" for several years. For both liability and tax reasons, I feel the time has come to either Incorporate or create an LLC. The liability reasons are obvious but the tax reasons are a bit more...

View more questions Search