Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hari Baskar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 02:10 AM
    I need my dumb computer make sound & play MP3
    I need my dumb computer make sound & play MP3 suggest me ways to correct my computer hardware I have speakers etc I need to configure the software and downloads.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2008, 02:19 AM

Can you play any sounds or is it just mp3 files

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm dating a married man. ((how dumb does that sound!)) [ 29 Answers ]

Just to admit that... or write it out... def sucked! I met this man a few months back- about 5 moths ago. I was out with a girlfriend at a bar celebrating a win for our city's NFL football team... the bar we went to ended up being where most the players ended up so it was pretty fun to celebrate...

I don't mean to sound dumb, [ 20 Answers ]

To some of you this may seem a dumb question, but I am serious. Is it bad to not be sure? I mean I know that God exists and I am sure that he loves me, but how do I know that man's account of events was accurate? How would I be sure? I was just wondering because wasn't the bible scribed years after...

Play my computer through my stereo. [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to play my computer music with a wireless connection through my stereo ?

Missing sound, can't hear cd or sound play at all? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a Compaq, win xp, this afternoon and I had sound and everything was OK? But I think while working on the computer I accidentally erased the driver that helps allow sound to come from the comp, I can't seem to find site to download the driver? Please help, I can hear it beep...

Windows media player won't play video, only sound. [ 1 Answers ]

How can I fix media player to play video and sound, how do you know which codec is correct

View more questions Search