Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vovcANDscared Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Lump on mons pubis
    Hard lump about about the size of a nickel by bikini line on vulva. It is sore to touch and is kind of peeling I went to dr he said it was probably a sebaceous cyst and would go away it did and came back not even 2 weeks later this time its bigger and it was peeling or crusted? The first time I don't see any head to it or any fluid
    08_777444 Posts: 111, Reputation: 16

Dec 13, 2008, 03:18 PM
    A cyst is a fluid filled sac. If there is no fluid present, there is the possibility that the cyst has already ruptured. If that is the case, maybe the rash will clear up over time.

If this rash is persistent and does not resolve over time, I would suggest if you are able to afford it, maybe you could try going back to the doctor, or try a different doctor, possibly a dermatologist.

Any number of things can cause a rash.

I am not sure if you are sexually active, or if the doctor has already checked you for sexually transmitted diseases, but due to the location, it is important to rule out all sexually transmitted diseases as soon as the first signs appear.

Good luck.

Dec 13, 2008, 03:29 PM
    When I went to him it didn't appear to have fluid it was pea sized and was only slightlt tender to touch. I am a rape victim so I'm continuously getting checked and he is aware of the problems I've been facing since. I have hpv and he says he def believes its not a wart. Its very noticeable not like before,if it was a cyst would it go away and come right back?
    08_777444 Posts: 111, Reputation: 16

Dec 13, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Cysts can come and go however there is usually a latent period in between each infection.

There is a possibility that the cyst never really went away to begin with. But it sounds like the condition is changing to the extent that it would warrant a re-visit to the doc.
    TRISH19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Umm I kind of have a little lumps growing under my pubic hair it is a bit soar and hurts when hair is pulled, I just noticed it looks like the skin is peeling and its very tender that it could bleed, there's no pus, and it recently happened when I shaved but I am really afraid, I can't afford to pay for the doctor appointment, and I think it could be pubic lice? Could you help please

Dec 16, 2008, 08:34 PM
    Does it itch can u see anything u wld probably know for sure id it was lice but yes that sounds very similar to me
    Anna170 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2010, 04:50 PM
    I also have a bump and it was small but it has gotten bigger it is filled with fluid, pus and blood and I am scared of what it could be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump behind ear [ 1 Answers ]

Since many years I have a lump behind my ears. Now I feel it starts to irritate, maybe it is grwoing. I am worried, what to do?

Hi I'm a new user,I've been getting the same lump every three months behind my right ear.. its very uncomfortable and I can't wear earrings.after a month it swells so much it bursts and puss seeps out... im just wondering what causes this problem?? :confused:

Hi, About 4-5 weeks ago I had a problem in my ear which would occur Every couple of years. I would have this throbbing ear ache at nights Which would prevent me from sleeping. In the 4-5 weeks ago I had blood Discharge from my ear, in which I went to see my doctor about. He told me I had an...

Lump on gum? [ 1 Answers ]

About 3 days ago I noticed a small bump between my cheek and gum (at the base), just enough to be annoying but it didn't hurt. Now days later it's swollen and red and soft, fleshy. I swabbed it often with hydrogen peroxide, and now am using Listerine because of the alcohol content. The spot is...

Lump [ 3 Answers ]

On the shaft (right side) there is a tiny lump. The lump is hard. It hurts. It kind of looks purple. The size is smaller then a pea, maybe the size of a pimple. Can anyone let me know what it is? I know I probably need to see my doctor but before go does anyone know? I'm 15. -bill

View more questions Search