Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ranjit244614 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 06:56 AM
    Carrier in computational seismology
    Hi

Wishing u a very very good evening.
    I have completed Master of computer Application.I have completed Master of Computational seismology
    I am interested to know how computer programming will be help be full in the field of seismology. What are the jobs for computational seismolgy people.

Thanking u
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2008, 10:16 AM

Hi, ranjit244614!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier air [ 2 Answers ]

My carrier air conditioner goes off after about 5 minutes. The cool on indicator keeps blinking and then the screen goes blank. I wail about a half hour and the unit comes back on but does the above all over again. Any Ideas?

Computational Engineering [ 1 Answers ]

I am asking for more information about Computational Engineering. What is it all about ( career opportunities, working conditions, demand, backround to be a good computational engineer, etc )

Carrier [ 4 Answers ]

I have had same problem with Carrier furnace - don't know model # at this point. After about 20 hours of working, furnace won't work unless blower switch is shut off/on. Or, open door/close it. I was informed by similar help site to replace the surfface heat ignitor, which can break as often as a...

View more questions Search